Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

A few Skins

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
NitroX
nymphetamine

A few Skins

Post by NitroX »

Hey, I've been away from the CWA for awhile now, but as of late I've been working on a few skins. I've completed 2 so far.

Here's the first one I completed, It's The Boss with a red skin and a Pizza Hut logo on it, there's some problem with transparency on this one.

This is the second one I did, a metallic New Suppressor skin, I re drew all the metal, and drew in edges to the metal also.

I always liked the silver Saleen S7 in magazines or when I actually see them haha. Anyway, this was a great addon car for TDR2000, so I started a silver skin for it.. I haven't gotten very far as you can see.

I recently started on that Giant Mine Truck, I haven't seen any other skins for it, so I thought I'd draw the first. So far all I've really done is coloured it red, and added a few textures, I think I also created a bit on the damge skin.

Was Der So Alles Kann
Deamon
turbo bastard

Re: A few Skins

Post by Deamon »

Great work! I really like the New Supressor metallic skin alot! Let me know where I can get it please. I like the Saleen one as well, hope to see some progress soon..
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.
El Barto
turbo bastard

Post by El Barto »

Yeah the metalic supressor is really nice.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

I gave TTR a few of my skins, but I don't know when he wants to put them on The Spray Shop. I'll get them the suppressor soon too hopefully. Thanks for the compliments. :beer:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Deamon
turbo bastard

Post by Deamon »

I couldn't find your Metallic New Supressor skin at TSS or at TTR's garage. Could you send me the skin files via email or upload them at Wasted or TSS? My email is de4mon{AT}gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.
Sordos
mechanic

Post by Sordos »

Just want this one skin ^^ Just this one
PaPuRRi
pedestrian

Post by PaPuRRi »

oh no!! i made already a red master mine, and i was going to post it, guess we had the same ideas dude :S

I'm Surrounded of Assholes...

Check who’s online