Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Adding custom cars to TDR2k

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
gritz
pedestrian

Adding custom cars to TDR2k

Post by gritz »

Hello (because this is my first post in this forum I thought I should say hello),

well, the problem is that I wanted to try out new custom cars, but when I tryed adding them I failed. I read that there was supposed to be tutorial here, but that site is down. I also tryed to open the tutorial page here, but the same thing happened.

So my question would be if that tutorial is available somewhere else?

If it's important then I'm playing unpatched TDR cos when I tryed to like patch it it messed up my version, cos it was a cracked one. :sad: Well, anyway, I would be very thankful for any kind of tutorial.
Dark Angel
angelus

Re: Adding custom cars to TDR2k

Post by Dark Angel »

if you spell it right it goes to http://www.planetmaim.com/tutorial-tdr- ... lation.php

also, if you want to play pretty much any addon then you will need to patch your game, then use a crack. (most likely)
gritz
pedestrian

Re: Adding custom cars to TDR2k

Post by gritz »

Thanks for the link, I looked around at the Planet Maim site before, but didn't notice the tutorial. :smile:

And, uhm, what patch would I need? All of them at the Planet Maim download site? Also - how can I determin which countryes game I've got (I noticed some deal with UK/US)?

Check who’s online