Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

TDR Help..

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
n3wton
Wasted!

Re: TDR Help..

Post by n3wton »

Managed get it working, had to change the compability mode within XP, to run the game through Windows 98/ME mode, never worked under Windows 2000 nor Windows 95

n3wton
Mansemat
pedestrian

Post by Mansemat »

Well it doesn't work here unfortunatly, I get some kind of error in TDR2000.icd :-/

It's really pissing me off, damn microsoft crap... who do they think they are screwing with someones personal payed property :mad:

Any solutions?

PS When I install the No-CD Patch I get the "TDR2000 is loading" screen and then a very usefull error named "XXXX".
Outlaw
driver

Post by Outlaw »

I get the same error with my new comp :sad:

With or without patches, I think it has something to do with Hyper Threading wich my new proc has...

Specs:

P4 2,8 Ghz HT

1024 DDR400 RAM

Geforce4Ti4200 (waiting for directx 9 card to come down in price)

All drivers up-to-date.
Outlaw
driver

Post by Outlaw »

Uhm nobody has any idea?
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

I remember having tons of problems with TDR when I first got it. The only solution is a clean install with no addons or anything. If the game runs immediately after installing, you can add the patch(or patches). Then gradually add cars and tracks, but constantly checking if the game still works. In the last 3 or 4 years I had to do it twice and never want to go through that shit again.
Outlaw
driver

Post by Outlaw »

if it only were so simple. I install try to start the game I get that error, patch it I get that error, install nosebleed get that error.

Check who’s online