Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

playing tdr2k

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Hairba11
turbo bastard

playing tdr2k

Post by Hairba11 »

I'm not impressed. I finally got a faster compy to run the thing, got the max pack installed got it fired up, and blah. it is slow, the vehicles are unresponsive and even the fast paced 5 on 1 attack action seemed lackluster.

Is this only my experiance? do I need better than 1.8ghz and 700meg of ram to get the feeling for this thing?

I'll go back to C2 on the old compy at least I don't feel like there is a lag.

on the other hand, flat out and super stunt spectacular all run doggy on here too. damn, it may be time to upgrade. :supermad:
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
S3ndG
mechanic

Re: playing tdr2k

Post by S3ndG »

yes you're right the cars in C.TDR.2k are very slow, especially at the beginning of the game. That's why I didn't like it.

In C.2 they are more powerful!! :mad:
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Re: playing tdr2k

Post by Hairba11 »

that and when I can take don dumpster's plow and mash a stinkin bathtub against the wall and all it does is drop the bathtub 8%...

Jeesh.

then again, maybe I'm too used to my *ahem* edited vehicles in C2 :grin:

Hey, If I wanted to work at something, I'd go back to work and get paid to do it. When I have time to carma, I just want to tear shtuff up.
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!

Check who’s online