Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

TDR: Turn off opponent recovery and catch up

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
silversurfernhs
mechanic

Post by silversurfernhs »

One of the most annoying things in the game was and still is the recovery and catch up of enemies in a matter of seconds that you turn the camera away from them. WTF? So, i ask, with the ammount of community involvement and addons and this and that... has anyone been able to figure out how to turn this off? Or limit it, or something?
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I doubt anybody has even bothered to play the game long enough to want to do this.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Actually I did play it for long, because my older computer refused to run any other carmageddon. But the only thing I've ever found out was how to make your car god-like: faster, heavier, indestructible, and able to wreck opponents with just one touch.

I never really liked it anyways, the availible cars were cool, but that's it. I just needed my daily dose of automotive carnage.
silversurfernhs
mechanic

Razor wrote:I doubt anybody has even bothered to play the game long enough to want to do this.

BTW fantastic collection, i really regret getting rid of the Nosebleed disc and box.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

silversurfernhs wrote:
Razor wrote:I doubt anybody has even bothered to play the game long enough to want to do this.

BTW fantastic collection, i really regret getting rid of the Nosebleed disc and box.

Thank you.

I lost my Nose Bleed disc a long time ago.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
silversurfernhs
mechanic

Razor wrote:
silversurfernhs wrote:

Thank you.

I lost my Nose Bleed disc a long time ago.

Actually i have the disk to the Nosebleed, but i lost the slim dvd cover it came in. I keep it in a dual cd sold out software case w/ tdr packaging swapped into it...

Check who’s online