Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon TDR 2000 problem

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Enemy123
pedestrian

Post by Enemy123 »

Hi !

I have installed Carmageddon TDR 2000 today,and when i have run it (Windows XP compatibility),when i have run a race,it gives me an error. How can i solve it ?

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/7481/gism.png
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

I don't use any kind of compatibility mode, because I don't trust it. How about you try playing without that? In addition, don't forget to setup your graphics options as well as turn off Mip Filter including Pixel Fog.
Enemy123
pedestrian

Post by Enemy123 »

Without that game wont run.But i repaired the game installing MAX PACK :)
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Enemy123 wrote:Without that game wont run.But i repaired the game installing MAX PACK :)

Sure, no problem. It plays quite nicely without any compatibility for me save for a few crashes when loading a race or colliding with the world... If only TDR could get total-revamped for Reincarnation.
Deamon
turbo bastard

Post by Deamon »

Enemy123 wrote:Without that game wont run.But i repaired the game installing MAX PACK :)
Hehe yes, my pack can do that sometimes ;) Great hearing that people still use it :) I didn't think of searching for it on this forum, because everybody here apparently really hates TDR2000 ...
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Deamon wrote:

Hehe yes, my pack can do that sometimes ;) Great hearing that people still use it :) I didn't think of searching for it on this forum, because everybody here apparently really hates TDR2000 ...

It doesn't really matter now, there could be thoughts of a revamp which can be dubbed "Reincarnation: Total Destruction Racing 201X" (X is ambiguous, could be anywhere late like 2016 or so)

Check who’s online