The TDR Diary

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - from editing, to multiplayer, tips and hints.
YautjaLord
speed freak

The TDR Diary

Post by YautjaLord »

Never liked any image hosting sites, with the exception of Google+/ex-Picasa Web albums & techPowerUp's own image hosting thingy. ImageShack now paid service? Google+ & TPU's image hosting stuff than & forget.

Being reading this diary of yours Koopa, didn't had such laughs long time, honestly. Good job, man. Better late than never, though: played with each car's strength param, but even that won't save this game from what kind of shit it is. Loved the Ped Basher, Steam Machine & Jaws for their design & some features, though.
Kailen
pedestrian

The TDR Diary

Post by Kailen »

I bought this game when it came out because I loved the series. I remember playing it, I remember beating it. I don't remember hating it. Heck, I could drive cars around and smash up other cars. Really, what more could I want in a Carmageddon game? *shrug*

I'm currently replaying the original right now, then it'll be Splat Pack time. I may install my old copies of 2 and 3 and see how they rate when a fresh set of eyes.
Kejnel
speed freak

The TDR Diary

Post by Kejnel »

I really like how bleak and dirty some of the TDR levels are. That kind of aesthetics I am missing in C:R.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

The TDR Diary

Post by Razor »

This is quite possibly the greatest read on this forum as well as the greatest in-depth playthrough/review of TDR2000. Can't believe I've only just found it, thanks for such a fun read and you were pretty spot on in your analysis of TDR2000, it's an alright racing game, it's just not a Carmageddon game.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk