Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

C1, Skins,mods,peds

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

C1, Skins,mods,peds

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Greetings all its Maxine your freindly local skinner/paranormal investigator,

ive been playing with some textures on carmageddon, making new cars and.. stuff, so here lets see,

Otis!, plain vertion

Otis black

Blue bug, Buster. small racecar thing?

Green truck, Fraud pickup

Eaglevettething, Pop up headlights and a lower grill? ya

Silver blade,

Part of my police project, to replace the Apcs, Since i took this screenshot the textures have been fixed a little so the white on the side isent as long, i just dident reshoot it

Before i did that tho.. Blackcops

Time to modify models, back looks stretched but, LED Camino

And lastly peds, see i can do it. blue bikini stands out better than green with jessica rabbit style hair over eye, also bikini is tie on rather than the weird 1980s straps of the previus Guy in white shirt, because now he looks more like an 80s badguy or something (i was gona do it red), and just after i tryed to make the bikini girl not look 80s huh? ironey.. damn
Mastro 666
motorised death

C1, Skins,mods,peds

Post by Mastro 666 »

C1 Peds!! Hell Yeah! I want those peds for my Special Edition mod.

My peds: http://carmageddon.forumfree.it/?t=11352047
Zodape
turbo bastard

C1, Skins,mods,peds

Post by Zodape »

Lovin' the Vette-like Eagle.
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

C1, Skins,mods,peds

Post by Razor »

Great work Maxine, you should also release those skins you made for the default C2 cars a while back. (I was just looking for the thread over at CWA but I can't seem to find it.)
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

C1, Skins,mods,peds

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Release your stuff damnit :)

On wasted or wherever you want, but pack it up and release it.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

C1, Skins,mods,peds

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Dudud! Bit of news!.

So I like editing C1 peds to make them feel new, Im posting here again. dont want to start new topics for all this.. This is mah C1 topic.

Ok so my C1 has died. im going to try it on another pc. So when thats back up and running I can test this crap.. not that there should be any errors.. re dig up the old mods and release the carskins and such.. Im not confident letting the skins go uploaded before ive got them togeatehr and tested ingame once more.

But I can still edit ped sprits with my pink, black, pallent (Patent pending) but anyway heres what I did to bring life to.. This time. splatpack peds.. Oh and one odd bonus item...

Heres how it works.. Load carma pallet.. edit the transparent to pink. .draw ped using black for black bits ofcorse :P

Load pallet from orignal carma.. black turns to black yet index remains.. Im sure some people do this allready just saying... Only bugs me how you have to it once for each sprite.. nyah.

Blacked!, this is kidna an elvis inspired ped with gold suit!, heh awsome... Just like to recolor things you knows me,

Do you still have the old bright green blood zombie vertion of carmageddon? Have you been to the beach? did you know they replaced the beach girl with a zombie vertion of the guy in blue shorts? Yep thats right now in spirit of dead island you can now have.. Bikini zombies.. this ped is also finished but un-tested so far.

Finally.. I decided to change the apernace of peds a little more create something nobody has done before. and that lead me to do something a lot of people will hate :P... Ya ill just get to it, It looks like a female bodybuilder.. But with a less scary face from this distance atleast.

And since I like making these as usual open to requests just dont go.. I want something exactly liek this, with a link,, more.. Can you do this.. to this ped.. heh.

Hope ya like seeya around, Im also on a gta project.. I also have a 2k car repair to organise.. I also. have another car in need of exhaust, granma needs help, My parents have dogs they need taking out, Im also working on Alternate carma, and a mod for san andreas.. Ah.. juggling,
Mastro 666
motorised death

C1, Skins,mods,peds

Post by Mastro 666 »

I love the pedestrians, especially the bikini babe!

Check who’s online