Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Your Dream Car?

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Cant find your Ideal C1 car? You are in the right place

/end of cheesy sales pitch

Hello!, so Just recently I have learnt everything I need to know about making C1 cars, Ive done a whole bunch of test runs now and can eaisly create, and make work A C1 Car, (without crush data ofcorse because thats like the mystory of life)

Its come to my attention that lots of people like C1, me included, it has that awsome atmosphere that C2 even with all its awsome car damage, and smashable glass, detatchable parts etc. misses on.. mabye its jsut the old gritty nostalga? compared to C2s bright colors. But it also seems not too many people seem to know how to use the tools to create C1 stuff, eaither that or you are all just fat lazy fecks,

So heres what I offer for my own amusement and keeping myself busy (and your amusement too I hope) I shall create, any car you desire, Even if it something I disslike, all cars seem fun in carma, so if that car you allways wanted is not there, nows the chance, tho it will be made by me.. and Not a professinal modler or nothing,

What will happen is if anybody does sugest a car I will create it the best I can in C1 style, so it will have textures that Ill try make look authentically C1, it will be of a simler kinda poly count, so not a huge complex model, just so the car looks like what it needs to, I will also Carmageddonise it a little.. Think along the lins of the countslash, you can easy tell what it is, but it has blades, thats the kinda style im aming for,

So If you want Anything, be it Car, van, truck, or any wheeled veichle that can be created in a C1 style, Post it below!, be sure to add the Make Model, and what year you would like, since.. if someone just says 'Dodge charger' ill just go for my favorite year... wich is the later btw, Pictures are also welcome as long as they have car make and modle writen in text too,

Note: as I said the car will NOT crush, nobody really understands C1 crush data yet, so it will be a solid model, but still get component damage as normal, Its also a small mod not a full one, so there will be no interior view (will use stock Eagle like 'cheat' cars) and no menue image,

I will also write a short bit about how to install said C1 car, if anybody does indeed ask for one, trust me its VERY easy, anybody can install a C1 car, once you know how,

So ya, if anybody wants, post below, If anybody does, only one sugestion, I will do in a first come first served way (heh if it even gets that far) and will continue untill I say otherwise,

Hope theres something you want! I look forword to this, my little gift to the Carmageddon 1 community,
FatCat
mindless

Your Dream Car?

Post by FatCat »

A Ferrari Testarossa... from the year 2149
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

:/ aw I thought I had one there.
Deadhart
motorised death

Your Dream Car?

Post by Deadhart »

This is intriguing. Well I propose a 1996 Mclaren F1 with riveted-on armor plates and a huge engine with blower jammed in the rear.
FatCat
mindless

Your Dream Car?

Post by FatCat »

Mad_Maxine wrote::/ aw I thought I had one there.
I wasn't joking either, it was meant to be an exercise in creativity. Taking a classic and modernizing it in a futuristic way. An abstraction, meant to convey the feel of a car with different aesthetics.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Oh really? I actully thought you were making fun of me,

Sorry for some reson I am FILLED with negativity. Im. kinda angry and I dont know why, Thats kinda why I made this, to.. do something nice for a change.

So yeah Ill get creative, hope you dont mind if I do them in reverse order this time? and do Deads first? For this ill actully need to design the car.
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

A Chrysler Viper (Dodge Viper Phase II SR)
FatCat
mindless

Your Dream Car?

Post by FatCat »

Mad_Maxine wrote:For this ill actully need to design the car.
Here, let me try to help you out with that!

Is this what Deadhart was envisioning?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Actully I ment ill have to design the car You sugested, Deadhard said what car he wanted I just have to carmait up, Hope you people aint expecting too much :P rember im keeping to the carma stle and not making highpolly models.. pluss im not that skilled.
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

I don't care if the car is perfect... If you create a Viper, i will love you forever (what)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well... That took longer than anticipated.. Building the car went fine, Setting it up, Ive done sevral cars before. but.. carmageddon just turned into an asshole this time.

Anyway eventully got working,

So here it is, I tried to do what you said F1, Blower, Riveted on plates, C1 style, to me it feels liek it fits in the game ok, so im happy, dosent look way out of place Thanks for the idea,

McKillin Fear1

A download link Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vj6iemsu0qski6x/McKillin.zip

And a small explination:

Ok the easyest way to drive this car (as its not a full mod and dosent have all the fancy menue crap) is to go into opponents.txt find a car you disslike, and change the file name...

For example

// Opponent 2

The Cops

Cop

-1 // Strength rating (1-5)

never // Network availability ('never', 'eagle', 8hawk' om 'all')

MUGFOB.FLI

APC.TXT

Btw mrroblinx My comment was aimed at fatcat and deadhard, I dident want nobody to get overhyped or nothin :P you expect something too good then its harder to impress.

APC.FLI

If changed to..

// Opponent 2

The Cops

Cop

-1 // Strength rating (1-5)

never // Network availability ('never', 'eagle', 8hawk' om 'all')

MUGFOB.FLI

MCF1.TXT

APC.FLI

Would still have all the same menue images, But change the car in game.. Please note changing the cop car will make all the cops into whatever car it is,

Or if you are a little more advanced you could coppy a section like that, paste it at the bottom changing the txt file name, but you would also need to change the opponents number at the top.

Any difficultys? Just ask and il ltry help best I can.
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

Btw mrroblinx My comment was aimed at fatcat and deadhard, I dident want nobody to get overhyped or nothin :P you expect something too good then its harder to impress.
Oh ok, sorry :S
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

And the car is fucking awesome LOL
drunkenmastamanne666
hit n run

Your Dream Car?

Post by drunkenmastamanne666 »

1974 Dodge Monaco, but not in cop colors, civilian version pretty please.

Just because its big and beefy.

carmageddonized and colour u prefer :D

maby some stupid 70's color like this corolla
Deadhart
motorised death

Your Dream Car?

Post by Deadhart »

FatCat wrote:

Mad_Maxine wrote:

That's awesome, thanks!
Confused
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by Confused »

Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4

This is a 280bhp, 2.5 litre twin-turbo V6 with full-time 4WD - 0-60 in about 5.2 seconds.

mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

Imagine this thing:

With various wing-like blades on the sides, a blade that resembles Annihilator's in front and a jet turbine at the rear. (I'm crazy)
Espyo
road raged psycho

Your Dream Car?

Post by Espyo »

Damn Maxine, you work fast! One second I notice this thread popping up, a couple of hours later, the first car is already out. Great to see what you're doing for the community. That's why modding is such a big deal around here.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Your Dream Car?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Maxine! Very nice car! Wow!

@drunkenmastama: I've put a Blues mobile in C1, maybe you can skin it to make it look like stock?
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Fatcat:

Ok so this dident exactly go to plan (and I Blame you for not giving me a real car) what I tried to do is mix the testarossa we all know with the version I like from the 50s, and blend them togeather tweeking the parts to make it look futuristic, Unfortunatly it dose not.. It just looks like a concept car from mabye now.. or the past. Anyway

Here it is the Teslarossa, With a powerfull hybred system, powering 4 electric motors, combined with triditinal hydrogen powerd engine creats a stable and good handling system for this retro styled car!.

Also I actully got the windows to work now so they shine, and change depending on the sky and such.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ld9mjcy454md3do/Testlar.zip

Also did the same with the windows on the Mckillin, so that works now.
FatCat
mindless

Your Dream Car?

Post by FatCat »

Mad_Maxine wrote:

Daaaaang, nice job on this, it looks SICK! You did such a great job, woah, it's so COOL! 8D
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Heh, thanks? I do like it.. It feels carmageddoney but.. It just dosent have that Ultra future thing I think ya was expecting. hm. I Was gona add more pipes and such but.. ya

Still New car! on to the next.. tomrow tho That will be dodge viper day,
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Your Dream Car?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

If i were gona make this a C1 car id call it something generic like 'Venom!' so ya.

I changed a few things around, the vlad like blade wouldent work too well on this shape of car so I turned it into two fangs insted. still got th jet engine.. Im still not keen on the side blades.. but anybody with carmagedit pix editor can erase those if they wish, and they will just Dissapear then, heh

Venom

And No I dident think about where the driver sits when the engine is in there.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/58xzqd744je0gj1/Venom.zip

Funny thing is all the cars I made so far (apart from that one that dosent exist) are actully pre-carmageddon so they fit quite nicley.

EDIT:

Actully screw it, Version with no side blades and no rear engine, with an alterd mat file for the rear window Also included in same zip now. Still capable of causing the same carnage (since im so lazy I dident include a diffrent car txt file!?) I still had the stock textures laying around anyway.. I always make a car stock, Then add the weird crap to the model, and textures later,

0-60 4s

Top speed 180 mph

Displacement 488 (8.0)

400 bhp

Weight 3284 lbs (1.6t)

But who knows the specs with a jet turbine?

NOTHA EDIT:

Demon,

Despite it allready being done, I said I would do what apeard here so here is Another.. monaco.

Its big heavy slow but packs a punch with tha weight behind it.

This came in a 360, a 400, and a 440, But just for the cool factor were gona say this is the 440CI Version,

0-60 9.7s

Top speed 125 mph

Displacement 440 (7.2)

220 bhp

Weight 4451 lbs (2.2t)

But its carmageddon, so lets say it has... twin turbos attatched? and um yeah.. can do like 170 I guess...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8kh4oop9u5u1goi/Demon.zip

Numblegs,

Yes its a legnum. wich I say Leg-Numb, I dont know if thats right but whatever, anonother ricer to cut your feet off, giving tashita a run for its money or something!?

But if were talkin fast wagons I still prefer the nissan stega,

0-60 6s

Top speed 150 mph

Displacement 152 (2.5)

280 bhp

Weight 3350 lbs (1.6t)

Still carmageddon!, so yeah this has twin exhausts wich... Make it faster!? I guess, and mabye more turbos? yeah whatever. 0-60 in like 4 seconds and top speed of.. roughly 230mph? ya,

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ld27u88q7bjg9lf/Numleg.zip

And there. Cleared the list within a single week! hope ya enjoyed sofar!
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

If i were gona make this a C1 car id call it something generic like 'Venom!' so ya.

I changed a few things around, the vlad like blade wouldent work too well on this shape of car so I turned it into two fangs insted. still got th jet engine.. Im still not keen on the side blades.. but anybody with carmagedit pix editor can erase those if they wish, and they will just Dissapear then, heh

Venom

And No I dident think about where the driver sits when the engine is in there.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/58xzqd744je0gj1/Venom.zip

Funny thing is all the cars I made so far (apart from that one that dosent exist) are actully pre-carmageddon so they fit quite nicley.

EDIT:

Actully screw it, Version with no side blades and no rear engine, with an alterd mat file for the rear window Also included in same zip now. Still capable of causing the same carnage (since im so lazy I dident include a diffrent car txt file!?) I still had the stock textures laying around anyway.. I always make a car stock, Then add the weird crap to the model, and textures later,

0-60 4s

Top speed 180 mph

Displacement 488 (8.0)

400 bhp

Weight 3284 lbs (1.6t)

But who knows the specs with a jet turbine?

Aw!! I like his weird way :C, but ok, the car is very nice. Thank you Maxine, i like it very much :)

Love u LOL
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Your Dream Car?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Still more great C1 cars, Maxine!

Don't forget to add it all to your website :)
FatCat
mindless

Your Dream Car?

Post by FatCat »

Oh, one more request before i stop posting requests here. :X

I dont think I've ever seen a mod for carma1 or carma2 with the classic RC buggy style in full-sized scale! (and for collision's sake, not including the enormous antenna), it would be awesome if you made one!
Adonael
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by Adonael »

The Porsche 917 La mans race car. I love this version of it with the wing.

I'd like to see it "carmaized" with three spikes on the spoiler, a blade at the front and one on the roof.
Jaw_Breaker
driver

Your Dream Car?

Post by Jaw_Breaker »

@FatCat

The full-sized RC buggy had been done for C1 before. Check this out: http://thesprayshop.net/content/revolt-car-pack-v1

The full-sized RC buggy for C2 sounds like a good idea, though, since no one has made it for C2 before.
Discord: SDY2205#3474
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

Can I make another request? If I can, I would love to drive a Cement Truck LOL
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Your Dream Car?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

We could either convert the Cameron car Mad Mixer:

Or go insane and convert Blood Mixer! Which would then be available for the three Carmageddon games.
coffeycup
Genesis

Your Dream Car?

Post by coffeycup »

Jaw_Breaker wrote:@FatCat

The full-sized RC buggy had been done for C1 before. Check this out: http://thesprayshop.net/content/revolt-car-pack-v1
Not to hijack thread but there's a whole thread on the Revolt cars in this forum. If Hagoland was still around we could ask him about some C2 conversions.
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

I don't like Blood Mixer (Because of TDR Max Pack), and Mad Mixer is just ugly :P
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Your Dream Car?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Ooo... kay...?

IMO Blood Mixer is probably one of the best Carmageddon fan made addons, but you don't like it because deamon included it in the MAX-Pack, ok that makes sense. I really feel like putting it in C1 if I have some free time.
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Your Dream Car?

Post by mrroblinx1 »

Sorry about that, it's just bad memories
AlexTSK
mindless

Your Dream Car?

Post by AlexTSK »

Great work so far Maxine, how about my Rumbler from GTA 2 hehe

Check who’s online