Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

A gift an "I am getting to old for this crap" said Mertaugh and I am saying it now. Old Age EDITED

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
starbuck
kill boss

A gift an "I am getting to old for this crap" said Mertaugh and I am saying it now. Old Age EDITED

Post by starbuck »

This is a formal goodbye as well as a thank you to all those that worked on Carmageddon Mods. It doesnt mean I am leaving forever I just am getting too old and getting too senile to be of any more good (or bad in some cases :P)

So to say goodbye I am leaving you a gift. These 2 droi.... Sorry wrong movie :P These are the MAPS ONLY from Carm1 and Carma2, no peds , no checkpoints, etc etc. Just the maps to be driven on at your leisure.

The ZIP files are ready to go in CR. MOST of them work some you may fall thru space I am going to work at them in my leisure. Just drop them anywhere and import the files using Minge.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rskpbjkff403lf2/redone%20blank%20maps%20both%20games%20for%20CR.rar?dl=0

You have 100 percent permission to do whatever the hell you want from me . Its almost 1 gig in size.C1 maps start with a capital letter and C2 maps are all small letters.

I deleted the old files cause most were broken. These are almost fully complete some you may fall thru space, sorry. I tried doing the thing Trent Suggested but moving the Pivot only thingy in MAX he suggested but some still fall thru.

Thank all of you at Stainless for what you have done and thanks to Trent and Errol and Toshiba and coffeecup and many others I have very likely forgotten in my years. Like Fr0nt :P

Goodbye and Enjoy.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Oh Hell KFC and Taco Bell are going to do delivery. Paint me gone to heaven ! :P
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

I shall miss you, i have to look for a new target now... ;)
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Fr0nt wrote:I shall miss you, i have to look for a new target now... ;)
I can google map where the headstone is so you can piss on it :P

Check who’s online