Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

(Outdated) Shotgun's Mods - [REL] Improved Camera + Effects tweaks, [Updated] Varied Skies

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Iohiko
pedestrian

Shotgun's Mods - [REL] Improved Camera + Effects tweaks, [Updated] Varied Skies

Post by Iohiko »

Hi, I have a question, is this mod still in development? because I would like to download it, I really like the Purple Piledriver
STShotgun
turbo bastard

Post by STShotgun »

Hey, thanks for showing interest, but no it's on hold. I'm thinking of finishing and porting it to a different game but I'm not sure if I'll put it into C:MD since I don't enjoy playing the game all that much anymore, but we'll see.
C:MD Mods: Overhaul / Car Lot
Iohiko
pedestrian

Post by Iohiko »

STShotgun wrote:Hey, thanks for showing interest, but no it's on hold. I'm thinking of finishing and porting it to a different game but I'm not sure if I'll put it into C:MD since I don't enjoy playing the game all that much anymore, but we'll see.

Ok, It would be great if you finish it, because you're doing a very good work :)
Commander E1M4
pedestrian

Re: Shotgun's Mods - [REL] Improved Camera + Effects tweaks, [Updated] Varied Skies

Post by Commander E1M4 »

Hi,

Can you show me the option to change the sky please?

Check who’s online