Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

What was your favourite car in Carmageddon 2

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Peti_Somorja
driver

Post by Peti_Somorja »

How to make Chevy Bel Air from the Thunderbucket 2 (Ford Thunderbird)?

:)
DXB
pedestrian

Post by DXB »

blood riviera
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Peti_Somorja wrote:How to make Chevy Bel Air from the Thunderbucket 2
Wait, there's a second Thunderbucket!?

And here's me thinking that Sinthea originally drove The Sled.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Zodape
turbo bastard

Post by Zodape »

So...

Mastro 666 wrote:-Blood Riviera-
Razor wrote:Blood Riviera!
Harmalarm wrote:Bloodriviera for sure...
Adonael wrote:Bloody Riviera...
Jon606 wrote:Probably Purple Piledriver or Blood Riviera...
Zodape wrote:Blood Riviera, fuck yeah.
Synetearis wrote:Blood riviera...
Dr.Casterator wrote:The Blood Riviera...
DXB wrote:blood riviera
Stainless must be crazy if for some reason they decide to not bring back the Blood Riviera to C:R. :D
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
Peti_Somorja
driver

Post by Peti_Somorja »

Razor wrote:
Peti_Somorja wrote:How to make Chevy Bel Air from the Thunderbucket 2

Wait, there's a second Thunderbucket!?

And here's me thinking that Sinthea originally drove The Sled.

Gosh, i was wrong, there isn't a second Thunderbucket of course.
GCR
hit n run

Post by GCR »

grave digger monster truck
Peti_Somorja
driver

Post by Peti_Somorja »

gcr wrote:grave digger monster truck

Grave digger? Which car is that?
stevefe
mechanic

Post by stevefe »

Manouevrability - the little pink Bugga. So easy to get wasted you need every ounce of grip and turn, it's a right laugh trying to avoid big guys playing this one in the higher levels. It was also the only one I ever managed to actually get to drive up the small flat-topped hill with the lone nutter in the "kill the escaped nutters" mission. Any other car always needed jumping powerups to get on top. This is the one I still gravitate to just for sheer fun, grip and acrobatics, maybe not the truest to life but the most fun driving physics in the game IMHO.

For speed and handling (but not strength) - Purple Piledriver. Easy to control in a big fast slide and not too tail-happy unlike many. A joy to sling about at full throttle at the airport.

For speed, handling and opponent-crushing bollockiness - Red Vette. This one's a hoot in Max's Junkyard and Funfair levels.
stevefe
mechanic

Post by stevefe »

I should add the DeGory'Un to that list. Never appreciated its qualities before but it's a good ped-grater and handles like the Piledriver, stays flat and good power to steering balance, another good one for controlled slides and flat-out checkpoint chasing.

The ones that drive me mad are the US-type muscle cars (plus the Lamb-O-Genie and Porker 2), and usually because all they ever do is kick the tail out at the most annoying moments! I hate lining up a good powerslide into a crowd of peds or opponents then ending up spinning like a learner driver and facing back where you came from like a lemon :-) Plus you can't really use them for racing cos they might be fast in a straight line but it all goes to shit when you hit something or try to go round a corner!
Grofvuil
pedestrian

Post by Grofvuil »

Fast, deadly and sturdy. Rams into anything without taking much damage, and has excellent handling allround.
Nethersaxon
pedestrian

Post by Nethersaxon »

Blood Riviera & Hellrod :)
GCR
hit n run

Post by GCR »

eletric blue and eagle mk 2
Nethersaxon
pedestrian

Post by Nethersaxon »

Forgot to mention the Porker 2, that Porsche 911 is also allot of fun to drive :)

Not the best choice for taking on those trucks but its a good all-a-round car imo.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Blood Riviera & for when I need something a little heavier - The Semi MKII.
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

itsynibbles wrote:anyone actually ever try to finish a race with the stuka?
It's not too hard on some courses. On Max' Junkyard, it's pretty much impossible XD
rado84
pedestrian

Post by rado84 »

Was and still is a car named Fraud Broko. I can't remember who its creator is, but I love it and it's the only car I always drive when I play C2.

Peti_Somorja
driver

Post by Peti_Somorja »

This car was originally driven by OK Stimpson in Carmageddon 1.
Arnathos
hit n run

Post by Arnathos »

Mad Morris. Small, sturdy and totally out of control.
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
YautjaLord
speed freak

Post by YautjaLord »

Big Dump. But it took a fuckload of time replaying some more "cashier" races + actually finding out the can next to where you start is Solid Granite Car. Was worth it: with 15|15|15 APO & still takes out every car including Loggerhead. And the description was right: problems start when you wanna pass a checkpoint in THIS!!!! lol

Hi. I'm YautjaLord: AvP 3 (game) & C1, SP & 2 fan from Israel; also metalhead.
jdayke
hit n run

Post by jdayke »

Love Eagle and DeGory'Un.
Vash Beeblebrox
pedestrian

Post by Vash Beeblebrox »

For all you Blood Riviera fans, In the remake of "Death Race 2000" the one starring Jason Statham, there is a Buick much like the Blood Riviera, I wonder if that was a subtle shoutout to carma 2 !

My favorite might be the Cow Poker, but I always felt it could have looked slightly nicer, and the spurs are too dang heavy! I hope they have a refined version in ReinCARnation, they concept was great but it seemed thrown-together.

I like Otis's car in Carma 2, but the Caddy Fat Cat in Carma 1 is still my all time favorite Carmageddon car :)
Vash Beeblebrox
pedestrian

Post by Vash Beeblebrox »

also, the hell-rod with 666 on the side is one of my favorites, but the front of it was esthetically BORING! no headlights or blades or anything, looked like it was missing something, especially when damaged. That's the only reason it's not my "without a doubt favorite" from Carma 2
mybad
pedestrian

Post by mybad »

The Thunderbucket because it's an all-round good car and heavy as well so smashing things is fun. (the weight also got me wasted so many times)

The other car I love is the Slam Sedan, I like how it looks like and can be controlled easily.
Drunkenaviator
pedestrian

Post by Drunkenaviator »

Gotta go with the thunderbucket. Was an awesome car (nevermind the fact that it got me my college nickname).
lightningrider
pedestrian

Post by lightningrider »

I usually drove the MkIII Plow.
The Noobish Ninja
pedestrian

Post by The Noobish Ninja »

These are my personal favorites, in a top 5 list.

5. Porker 2. It just looks way too cool.

4. Eagle M.K.3 (Black). It looks too cool, but it takes a awesome car's shape to.

3. Hick Pickup. Once, I used it to take out both the Loggerhead and Semi M.K.II. Strong...

2. Tashita 2. I wish I could own this car in real life. Perfect speed, perfect look.

1. Purple Piledriver! It looks the coolest, it wins the race, and the driver has a cool pun.

I have a honorable mention though, the Thunderbucket. I drove it once and it was superior in wasting.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Ill join in here,

I guess my Favorite cars, And my Tactical cars are kinda diffrent,

What I usually do while playing the game, because 90% of the time I finish races by wasting everyone, what il ldo is save and buy the Thunderbucket when I first see it, its the heavyest car you can get early in the game, after tht I upgrade to Hick pick, and from that stright to semi MkII when I see it, usually buying the pink bugga along the way to compleate race missions with its awsome handling, and then purple piledriver because its so damn fast.

Bur as for favorites..

Otis has been my favorite in them all really, I love the 50s styling in C2, and yes a pink crown vic would be awsome.. just mabye not so damn Bright,

Another is the blood rivira, since the buick Rivira is one of my favorite cars of all times, tho my favorite model is the 72 boat tail,

and last but not least let us not forget the Semi MkII Its tough as hell and looks awsome, I mean sure I wish it was more.. kenworth styled than the thin looking body it has but.. Its a black semi truck.. Whats cooler than a black semi truck I ask you?
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

Mad_Maxine wrote:Its a black semi truck.. Whats cooler than a black semi truck I ask you?

But also I could totally go for one of those tricked out Japanese light show artics in C:R.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I allways wanted to make one of those japanese trucks But ive never dared attempt it,

Besides My point remains :P Semi was the coolest large veichle in carmageddon2 the others were too big to drive properly.. Wouldent be so bad but I rember getting loggerhead and getting stuck on small ramps that are Under the wheels?... Yeah.. damn boundign boxes. besudes I hated logger if im honist.. cheap adition using the digger body.. heh
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

Second on Loggerhead, also Big Dump (or Master Mine, whichever was which... they were both crap, but the one on TDR was crapper since it wasn't even well armoured either). I think I mostly stuck to Plow 2 as far as the final group of opponents went, although I quite liked Deathcruiser too. IIRC Plow being actually drivable was a revelation for me after how crazy it was in Carma 1.

BTW That's a sweet Duel truck, is that one of yours?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yup thats my dule truck from years ago, I really screwed up the back wheels, Mabye I should change them sometime... they look like they have like a 40 inch rim with super low profile tires, I dont know what I was thinking, ruins the whole truck,

Agreed on how don changed too.. I rember the first one strangly wheelieing allmost, and being impossible to take a turn in, I like the deathcruiser too but was it just me or did it seem to split in half remarkably easy?
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

Mad_Maxine wrote:Agreed on how don changed too.. I rember the first one strangly wheelieing allmost, and being impossible to take a turn in, I like the deathcruiser too but was it just me or did it seem to split in half remarkably easy?
It did, and was the most hilariously bad choice of vehicle on the USS Lewinsky with that big lift. I think The Plow in C1 had permanent hot rod.

Nice job on the truck btw :)

I didn't even notice the rear wheels until you pointed it out.
Jookia
pedestrian

Post by Jookia »

It'd have to be Die Anna's car. Jeez that thing is stylin'.
Chaz GELF
pedestrian

Post by Chaz GELF »

I'm still fond of the Eagle 3, though that's partly because I never got very far in Carma 2 (And I cannot for the life of me get it to work on this PC despite following advice from the forums). Die Anna's Hawk 3 is super-styling too, though.
Evil Jack
driver

Post by Evil Jack »

I mostly drove the Eagle 3. Its definatly my favorite of all the Eagles. Other then that it was the DeGory'Un 2. Nothing like decapitating peds with the gull wing doors.

Check who’s online