Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Degoryun question

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Monkey poo sandwich
hit n run

Degoryun question

Post by Monkey poo sandwich »

Does anyone know why The Degoryun was driven by Metal Mikey in the splat pack but the Degoryun 2 wa driven by Russ T in C2
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Degoryun question

Post by TTR »

He stole his car!
Rentless Monkey
driver

Degoryun question

Post by Rentless Monkey »

Let me blow your mind... Metal Mickey is actually Russ T from the future! His real name is Russ T Mickey and he's a terminator!

...Ok, not really. That would suggest time travel.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Degoryun question

Post by Razor »

That would suggest time travel.
Well, we are talking about Deloreans here.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Ramone
mechanic

Degoryun question

Post by Ramone »

nobby's got the answer heeh
nobby
Stainless

Degoryun question

Post by nobby »

When we made Carmageddon & The Splatty, Delorean ownership was still just a dream for one of our Carmageddon artists, Rusk (Russell, Russ, Rusky, Rusty). So the driver was just a random character. But by the time we made Carma 2, his dream had come true (thanks to his mum remortgaging the house!) and he was the proud owner of Ireland's finest shiny sports coupe specially imported to the Isle of Wight from the US of A. So he naturally became the driver of the DeGory'un Mk2.
I was in the war.
Synetearis
turbo bastard

Degoryun question

Post by Synetearis »

Did he wrecked it yet?
Espyo
road raged psycho

Degoryun question

Post by Espyo »

Well, that's like asking if that newborn baby has started to breathe yet.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Only1Balto
pedestrian

Degoryun question

Post by Only1Balto »

Hey guys- I was about to reinstall C2 or TDR before I realized this game was available for alpha. I'm currently downloading it through steam. I'm stoaked!

I searched this thread because I was hoping to find an answer, but... is the DeGoryun going to be in CR?! I see the very front of it sticking out on the right side of the wallpaper unless I'm mistaking. That was my favorite car in C2!!!

I'm very happy that this community has continued to grow. I would suggest that more advertisement be done for the game~ because as I've said I didn't even know the alpha was released yet. I will post a link of my FB page to help you guys out.
Fuel
speed freak

Degoryun question

Post by Fuel »

Only1Balto wrote:Hey guys- I was about to reinstall C2 or TDR before I realized this game was available for alpha. I'm currently downloading it through steam. I'm stoaked!

I searched this thread because I was hoping to find an answer, but... is the DeGoryun going to be in CR?! I see the very front of it sticking out on the right side of the wallpaper unless I'm mistaking. That was my favorite car in C2!!!

I'm very happy that this community has continued to grow. I would suggest that more advertisement be done for the game~ because as I've said I didn't even know the alpha was released yet. I will post a link of my FB page to help you guys out.

They'll do more advertising closer to the final stable release. As it is, if they advertise it to general masses now it will hurt their reputation as the game is very much in an unfinished, unoptimized state. Only the patient most dedicated fans are really OK with the game as it is. Don't worry, it'll get the coverage it deserves, I'm sure.

As for the DeGory'Un, yes as far as we know it will be making a return in C:R but it will be the only splat pack car to return (there's a personal reason for the team to include it and can be found elsewhere on the forums) - the vast majority of cars in C:R will primarily be returning from C1 with a handful of brand new cars. Currently for the full release no other cars from splat pack or C2 will make a return, however they may be included in future DLC and a lot will most likely be modded in.

There's an over-explanation for ya ;-)

Check who’s online