Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Splat pack for Android

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
WASP2145X
driver

Splat pack for Android

Post by WASP2145X »

Hi Stainless Games

I'm one of the many Carmageddon fans that still have the original Windows 95 CD of Carmageddon Splat pack, so a good question that needs answering is - when will you be releasing Splat Pack for Android devices? :-D

I Loved all the Originals and maybe Carmageddon 2 on Android would be cool to :-D
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Splat pack for Android

Post by Breakin'Benny »

They never made a Splat Pack for the Gizmondo (Carmageddon Funsize originates from the unreleased Gizmondo port), so it's only a dream that can come true
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Splat pack for Android

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Honestly, it wouldn't be difficult at all for Stainless.

It's just a matter of time to invest (but do they have enough time for this?) to port the assets.

Not talking about vehicle paintover textures as they did with the C1 port though.

C2 on Android/iOS sounds more complex I guess, yet again they are using their new engine, so who knows, might as well be as easy as just porting the assets once again?
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Sjeng
pedestrian

Splat pack for Android

Post by Sjeng »

+1 on wanting to see Splat Pack on Android! :D
CORPSE PARTY
driver

Splat pack for Android

Post by CORPSE PARTY »

Splat Pack and C2 for Android please.
EvilJew
mechanic

Splat pack for Android

Post by EvilJew »

I too troll in favor of this goal, regardless of how pointless it is with (hopefully) not a soul at stainless having the time for anything not reincarnation related and despite their track record which strongly suggests they would likely do it eventually since they're awesome dudes!

<3
Fox Assassin14
pedestrian

Splat pack for Android

Post by Fox Assassin14 »

Splat pack and C2 would be cool on android me thinks, also what is your favourite car on both games, just curious

Check who’s online