Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Black screen after intro

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Ducsidu
pedestrian

Black screen after intro

Post by Ducsidu »

Hi!

I have a Huawei Ascend Y300 and I'm having problem with Carma Free. After the intro/splash screen the screen just goes black and nothing happens. The phone is running Android 4.1.1 (stock Huawei rom without root). Please answer, what can I do, or please fix the problem.
shane
Stainless

Black screen after intro

Post by shane »

Have you checked our support section? This may help resolve your issue: http://www.carmageddon.com/funsize/support/carmageddon/24463
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Ducsidu
pedestrian

Black screen after intro

Post by Ducsidu »

That didn't helped, but now I can play the game. When I get the black screen right after the intro, I just lock my phone and when I open it it's working.

Sorry for making a new topic for this.
Sean
pedestrian

Black screen after intro

Post by Sean »

Same issue as OP. I find that pressing the back button on my phone makes game noises (the click noises in menu) and if I first do that till I hear the clicking noises then press my home button then open the game again I can play.

This on an xperia S with Jellybean.

Did not have the same issue on the same phone when it was running ICS.

Check who’s online