Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Latest update missing image assets

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

I recently updated Carmageddon on my ipad (ipad 2, iOS7.0) to the latest version and since then some of the image assets aren't appearing on the screen, particularly the Max Damage image on the load game screen, the car images in the main menu where you have Change Car, Change Race, Parts Shop, etc., most of the cars on the car selection screen, the prat cam and the accelerator pedal.

Everything still works fine, I can still select the cars and use them even if their image isn't appearing on the car selection screen, but it is a bit frustrating with the missing images.
a.k.a. Brent
Fuel
speed freak

Post by Fuel »

I believe you're experiencing the same issue as here. Seems like the guys know about it and are just waiting on Apple authentication.
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

Aha, you're correct. I didn't think that thread was relevant to my problem as I read it as "Invincible Peds", doh! I also hadn't noticed the peds were invisible either as I've been too focussed on the cars in it, using them as reference for porting them to C:R hehe.
a.k.a. Brent
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

We've just published a new version of the app which addresses the bugs introduced in the previous version. Updating your version to 1.6 will fix the graphical issues.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

Awesome, everything seems to be appearing fine now! Thanks for the good work as always :)
a.k.a. Brent

Check who’s online