Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Recurrent problems with achievements and ranking

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
ArchyFred
pedestrian

Post by ArchyFred »

Hi,

First of all, thx for this f great game, I'm waiting for v2 !

I have a big problem with ranking and achievements in the Game Center, even if I fulfilled 100% of Carma, I miss the last achievement (not sure in English, but Carma dingo in French). Also my best score in one play is stuck to 802 000 but my real best is 876 000 (I have a screenshot with 847 000) and often my pedestrian are not increasing too. That's really frustrating...

I am ArchyFred in the Game Center and not badly ranked :)

Am I alone with this issue ? Any fix from the developers ?

Cheers,

Archy
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

Good shout Archy. I've seen a number of others post about not getting Carma Nutter despite completing 100%. Also my fastest win leaderboard still shows 00:00 for every player & let's not forget the invincible ped bug. I don't think it's unfair to say these issues should have been addressed by now.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

ArchyFred wrote:Hi,

First of all, thx for this f great game, I'm waiting for v2 !

I have a big problem with ranking and achievements in the Game Center, even if I fulfilled 100% of Carma, I miss the last achievement (not sure in English, but Carma dingo in French). Also my best score in one play is stuck to 802 000 but my real best is 876 000 (I have a screenshot with 847 000) and often my pedestrian are not increasing too. That's really frustrating...

I am ArchyFred in the Game Center and not badly ranked :)

Am I alone with this issue ? Any fix from the developers ?

Cheers,

Archy

I believe we have had another report of this and found the solution, but I'll check with our QA department tomorrow and make them aware of this topic.

With regards to the leaderboards, unfortunately we can't reset them as far as I'm aware so we are looking at what else we can do.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

Thanks for the feedback Shane. Would you mind addressing the android port questions in a similar fashion? To be honest I feel it was a bit disrespectful the way you shrugged off so many people all asking the same question.

Edit. Sorry I doubted you Shane! I take it back lol
Miss T
mechanic

Post by Miss T »

Sometimes Game Center has issues... which is beyond our control. But all leaderboard scores and achievements will be posted at a later time if they have been unable to do so at the time of achieving them. Also, accessing the Achievements and Leaderboards through the game will more often than not give you a more up to date leaderboard and achievement lists.

:)
ArchyFred
pedestrian

Post by ArchyFred »

Thanks Shane for taking care of this !

If this can help, I play with an iPad 2 and sometimes with an iPhone 5, iOS is up to date...

No other issue with the Game Center in any other game for me so far

Check who’s online