Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I have two iOS devices and one Game Center & iCloud account, but save game data is different. How to sync it?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
TwistedSandwich
mechanic

I have two iOS devices and one Game Center & iCloud account, but save game data is different. How to sync it?

Post by TwistedSandwich »

I have two iOS devices (iPod Touch 4g and iPhone 4) and one Game Center & iCloud account, but save game data is different. How can I sync it? Restart of Carma isn't helping me...

PS: I've lost my save data at my iPhone((( And nothing helps to restore it...(((( F*ck f*ck f*ck!(((((((
Fuel
speed freak

Post by Fuel »

Assuming you've got icloud settings set to share app data on both devices than it should just happen. It may take some time though.

I've got it working on 1st gen ipad and iphone 4s. The ipad's always at home on wifi and has no problems syncing but the iphone doesn't seem to want to sync the saves when i'm at work or out and about over 3G.

Also, try shutting Carma down on the taskbar and restarting. Wait for the game center notification to happen then press start. See if that helps.
TwistedSandwich
mechanic

Yeah! It worked! When both devices are on WiFi! They are synced an... I've lost all my save data. Shit(((

May I ask another question. I hope, you know the answer too! Since I've losat all my progress and cars, I've purchssed cars (0,99$) through game menu. I did it on my iPod Touch. And it seems that it is has no effect on my iPhone. Can I sync that or I must spent another 0,99 and buy cars for each device individually?
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

No, you don't need to repurchase the car pack. Just click the padlock symbol on the cars screen.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
TwistedSandwich
mechanic

Thank you for answer. I've tryed that but app asks me if I want to buy it. I'll try to press ok then...

UPDATE! It works! Works! Cool!!!!
Frankenshtein
pedestrian

Post by Frankenshtein »

Hi there, i've got two ipads and installed carma on both of them. I also bought carpack on one of the ipads, but cannot buy on the second one: it asks if I want to download them for free, since I have already bought them on other device and when I press OK it just stucks and doesnt react. Help!
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Frankenshtein wrote:Hi there, i've got two ipads and installed carma on both of them. I also bought carpack on one of the ipads, but cannot buy on the second one: it asks if I want to download them for free, since I have already bought them on other device and when I press OK it just stucks and doesnt react. Help!
Please submit a support request providing as much info as you can and we'll look into it!

http://www.carmageddon.com/funsize/support/support-request
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
jakehoffman
pedestrian

Post by jakehoffman »

Actually that should be sync automatically, anyway uninstall app from both device and reinstall then after restarting your device. Make sure that caches are cleared too. Now install them for both your iDevices and make sure that you have active connection to the internet, try to play if the current level you are into is the same to other device you have. If the problem still occurs, I am pretty sure that it is an iOS version issue.

Cheers.

Jake Hoffman

"works as ipad case designer at <a href="http://www.kekacase.com/" a>"

Check who’s online