Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I can't upload replays on YouTube

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Shadow4rrior
pedestrian

Post by Shadow4rrior »

I keep getting a message saying that my account is not linked... Any help?

Thanks everyone!!!

Ps: the game is just AWESOME :D
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Shadow4rrior
pedestrian

Post by Shadow4rrior »

Sorry my bad, I was just checking that page when you replied!

Thanks anyway :)
driftin
pedestrian

Post by driftin »

It's not working for me. I've typed in my username and password correctly, I've pressed upload and it says 'uploading' but then after a couple of seconds it gives me an error screen.

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k412/drplbiftin/bss/a569e88b31da8ea6da743cf66bb5472a.jpg

Upload failed : The operation couldn't be completed. (com.google.GDataServiceDomain error 403.)
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

driftin wrote:It's not working for me. I've typed in my username and password correctly, I've pressed upload and it says 'uploading' but then after a couple of seconds it gives me an error screen.

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k412/drplbiftin/bss/a569e88b31da8ea6da743cf66bb5472a.jpgu

Upload failed : The operation couldn't be completed. (com.google.GDataServiceDomain error 403.)

Same here although I'm not entirely sure if I got my login right lol. I did follow the link & read the advice but I'm pretty sure my YouTube account has a channel. I left it very late signing up only fairly recently.
driftin
pedestrian

Post by driftin »

Any news on fixing this?
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

That google domain error is what I got if I didn't type in full email address as user ID. Try that. I've already uploaded 2 vids.
driftin
pedestrian

Post by driftin »

CoffeyCup wrote:That google domain error is what I got if I didn't type in full email address as user ID. Try that. I've already uploaded 2 vids.

Aha! I'll try that, I was using my username instead of email address.
GuyJD
pedestrian

Post by GuyJD »

Quick question sort off related to this thread, I'm getting a "Invalidsecondfactor" error when I try and share a video

I'm pretty sure this is because my YouTube account is linked to my Google account and that has 2 step verification enabled and needs an extra code when I log in from another device/app

Anyone know a workaround for this without having to lower the security level on my Google account?
LazyPyro
pedestrian

Post by LazyPyro »

GuyJD wrote:Quick question sort off related to this thread, I'm getting a "Invalidsecondfactor" error when I try and share a video

I'm pretty sure this is because my YouTube account is linked to my Google account and that has 2 step verification enabled and needs an extra code when I log in from another device/app

Anyone know a workaround for this without having to lower the security level on my Google account?

Yes, I got the same error but it's very simple to fix.

1. Go to https://accounts.google.com/IssuedAuthSubTokens

2. Scroll down to Application-specific passwords. Type in a name (I used "Carma Youtube") and click Generate.

3. Type in this code as your password when you go to upload a video from the game.

And that's it! Perhaps an admin can add this to the Support section on this site as I didn't see anything about it.
GuyJD
pedestrian

Post by GuyJD »

Brilliant, thanks very much, it's amazing how quickly you forget these things when you don't have to use them very often
Herja
pedestrian

Post by Herja »

I have created a channel in my youtube account. But still I gett this error message. What am I doing wrong!

Check who’s online