Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Hi there

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic

Hi there

Post by Steel_Blueflame »

Hey, i used to post some over on Carmageddon (dot) com forums and never knew this place existed! I kinda lost the community after Stainless sold the IP to THQ Nordic..... i just assumed THQ would let us have our forum back after a server transfer.... but that never happened! is this place a backup of that place? or is it just its own thing? im seeing some posts i remember from that old forum so i dunno whats going on.... well anyway Hi again!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Hi there

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Hello and welcome,

This forum, the CWA, has been around since 1998, so no it's not a backup of carma.com :slol: However I have a mirror of the whole carma.com forum and plan to rebuild and import all the threads and posts someday. The handful of threads that might have been common to both CWA and Carma.cam were duplicated on purpose. Here you can find discussions as far back as 2002, the rest is lost to time (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9407).

While it's here to stay, the board is extremely quiet nowadays. It's mostly releases. Most of the discussion happens in the discord server.

And yeah, it's really sad how the whole thing vanished thanks to THQ. Stainless could have at least sent us a proper backup of carma.com before giving it up.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic

Post by Steel_Blueflame »

Hey Toshiba! i def remember you (and a few others) i was mostly a lurker. I didnt start coming around till 2010 (shrtly before Stainless announced they got Carma IP back) so i guess i just was never aware of this place.... thanks for the welcome! :swheel:
70's Viking
hit n run

Post by 70's Viking »

Welcome, i have actully never seen you around here.

But welcome nonetheless.

Check who’s online