Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Just got Carma on my android tablet

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Just got Carma on my android tablet

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nice!
Been snooping around at some threads regarding modding it. Seems nobody knows yet. Bummer.
Aside from having to get used to the gamepad-like controls, I be likin' it....
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Just got Carma on my android tablet

Post by Razor »

Game no longer works for me on my phone, after some update before Christmas it hasn't worked, boots up then I get "failed to download resources" or some shit.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Crap... That sucks, man. Seems the system is evolving faster than the apps, mebbe ?
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Seems that way, also dislike that the game offers no support for bluetooth connected controllers, touchscreen controls do my fucking nut in.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Ya, I just got a Nyko Playpad Pro for like 13 bucks and it works a treat with most other games.
I see on Carma.com that they're starting to work on a MOGA support update, at least. (Pretty sure that's what I read over there.

Check who’s online