Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Can someone Help me on DVD player prob?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Can someone Help me on DVD player prob?

Post by ReVeNgE »

A few weeks ago I tryed to play me Matrix DVD on my computer(I have a DVD-ROM).But when I play it,it is very choppy and I thought it was just that DVD .So just last night I bought Gone in 60 seconds.It was choppy too.Can someone help me???? I have a NVIDA GForce TNT2 graphics card.I need help As soon as possible!!
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Re: Can someone Help me on DVD player prob?

Post by ReVeNgE »

Someone please help me!!!I really need help with this!!!!!!!
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Post by ReVeNgE »

Somone I'm begging you I really need some help with this.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

I can try to help

First of all how much ram what operating system what speed CPU ?
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Post by ReVeNgE »

God damn I'm only 13.All I know is that I got a shitty P3 and my DVD player now fucking sucks
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

ok dont freak out ill be on DTD chat in about 2 hours or about 645 pm my time (eastern) be there ill see what i can do
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

Xarathatin, he's a little baby.don't pay to much attention to him...

last time he started out like this also and got his ass banned and kick off from everything Carma (this board and chat rooms)

And the prob with your choppy dvd junk sound like either a slow pc, low on ram or shitty dvd player...
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Post by ReVeNgE »

Raven-ass you say I'm a baby?Look who is talking.And my DVD player is just fine so is my computer.
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

yes i said you are a baby...learn to fucking read..

you're 13 years old and act like a 6 year old that doesn't get what he want right away..i'd suggest you DON'T start beeing a big dick on this board again like last time...

You'll figure this next thing out when you've reached the age your brains are fully grown:

If you're DVD-Rom and Pc are both just fine..your dvd's wouldn't skip smart ass... so either your dvd drive is hella slow or your pc is...I'd say your pc is...close progs or whatever you have playing/open..it's probally your memory thats filled with progs you have openend..

So for the next time..if you don't understand what people say to you here because your brain is still to small..don't call them names right away and learn to behave...
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Raven-X is right

well about the memory or cpu

it cant be dvd because ll dvd's (ecpt REALLY new ones) are written at 1x dvd speed *x cd rom speed and read the same way. so your huge 16 x dvd does nothing right now. upgrade ram its less expensive than 1$ a meg now and is prolly what is jittering the DVD

also calm down take you time read some tech foums you might learn something

later X
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Post by ReVeNgE »

No Raven-x is wrong any gay.

Now back to the point:I think it is my version of windows.Because before I had Dell's version of windows and my dvd worked perfectly.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

OK as i said in other posts I dont try to upset anyone and noone will help you if you piss them off

you just pissed me off insulting someone for no apparent reason

you will get NO help from ME again until you learn from your mistake and do what is right.

XARATHATIN
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Post by ReVeNgE »

You dip shit you were never any help to me anyways.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

LOL you are going to call me a dip shit? LOL

grow up
ReVeNgE
kill boss

Post by ReVeNgE »

WTF
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Do you really think that Insulting people and pissing them off are going to get any clout with them? It will not. Until you learn to talk to people that are by far more intelligent than the (average person) then you will never get anywhere in life. look I’m 23 I have owned a restaurant a small cable company and a IT consulting firm. I can retire at any age I want and work for whomever I want. Why? Because I learned young about how you should talk to people. You should never try and piss anyone off, you never know when you might need their help. Grow up use your head and stop pissing everyone off. You are to insistent to patience less (if that makes sence) calm down take your time and TALK with people. A lot of people might know the answers to your questions but might not have the time right away to help you fix the problem. Post when you grow up and actually have something intelligent or respectful to say

am i wrong or does someone else agree with me ?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Xar, you are not wrong in ANY way. I know that you could probably have helped this indignant child with his problem. But, like me, you waited to see if he'd relax. He obviously has no idea how to relax. One of these day's he'll either grow out of this erratic & obnoxious behavior (As I did. :P ) or, he'll end up in prison at a very young age (As my little Brother did.). I can't help but take pity on the ignorant. But, I refuse to even attempt to help a person that will likely turn their ignorance on me despite my attempts to help.

Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!

Check who’s online