Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I'm back... again?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Re: I'm back... again?

Post by Wolfheart »

Now that's a big n' unexpected surprise!!!

Glad to see you are alive and well sir :wink:
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

Yo Errol, my fellow Welshman, what ever happened to your Carmageddon/Death Race mod for Unreal? That was starting to look top notch the last I saw of it. Do you still have any of it around at all?
a.k.a. Brent
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

lo Wolfheart, lo Toothrot!

Wales is where all the cool kids live, 100% fact!

The Deathrace mod was going swimmingly until the incredible creative force behind everything 3D left for Australia. The small window wherein we were both awake and able to work on things together shrank until nothing really got done and it slowly died a death.

I still have everything though, possibly I'll track him down and make sure it's ok to just throw what we had out there.

-Errol
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

Ahh fair enough, dude. Sucks it fizzled out like that. If you do get permission to release what was done I'll have to dig out my old UT disc and give it a try :lol:
a.k.a. Brent
matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

Those last two posts did make me chuckle, I was thinking this could become a very long thread if we go over all those projects that were temporarily filed in the abyss of nowheredom. Oh, the memories :smile: I think the last was the (non?) XNA homage version wasn't it, that you were competing against that other chap who later had to rename his project with?
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

I need one of those super-injunctions. No talking about any project I got really into and then left to die by the wayside as I moved onto other things.

-Errol
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

20 days and still here?!

Good work with the site and content, that's one more kick in this community's sleepiness.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online