Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Any news?!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
macacom
turbo bastard

Any news?!

Post by macacom »

Since Carma 4 forum is out and google is not helping me find any news, Does anyone of you know or have entered in contact to Eidos IF we'll ever see Carma 4/IV/TV or whatever?

The last thing I heard was at 2009 when Eidos said they got the rights for Carmageddon. Well, do you guys have any news?

PS* I would phone to Eidos, but I'm form Brazil, and the phone cost would rip out of money, : )
Guardo o mundo na mão: e o mundo que se foda
The Outlaw
hit n run

Re: Any news?!

Post by The Outlaw »

I think Clutch/Armageddon Riders is Carmageddon 4
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
roadkill804
hit n run

Post by roadkill804 »

Fans call it Carmageddon 4
I'm just a lurker.
macacom
turbo bastard

Post by macacom »

Well, Clutch is an "okay" game, but do you guys really consider it Carma 4?

I've played it and i lost interest very soon in the game
roadkill804
hit n run

Post by roadkill804 »

I already saw some reviews of that game here @ CWA and people say is a cool game but it's way too short and "boring" :/

I never played it, I'd like to, it seems outstanding :supercrazy:

I kinda consider it Carma 4 but I still have hope that the real Carma 4 will be released :cool:
I'm just a lurker.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Max Is Not Impressed.

Clutch?. well looked ok but dosent have the fell of carmageddon. whats with zombies? carmageddon if it ever gets remade (wich i doubt highly after wating for the next duke nukem) should be a gritty dark, evil bloodthirsty game, with gory bonuses, cmashing cars, and cool stunts, all the stuff that made the first game epic, this game... Does not do good for me..

personally im waring for this xna thing.
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

I did spend a few minutes trying to track down any info on a new Carmageddon game. Sadly, no luck, and my contacts within SCi are long gone from there, so I can't really track down any info.

The Carmageddon4 forum we had was an excellent database, and I'm not entirely sure whose bright idea it was to completely delete it (instead of just deactivating it, if they were so hell-bent on removing it), but I'm not the one making decisions anymore.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Clutch--carma 4? LOL

We tried to recollect the C4 forum's database but sadly, noone has it.
macacom
turbo bastard

Post by macacom »

Mad_maxine! I felt the same way. It's a car crusher and zombie run-over. But it doesn't work like carmageddon, not just because of the zombies, but the crashes and cars are too pimped to be a Carmageddon game.

I still hope to see Carma 4 one day, even if they release something for xbox arcade or ps3 online

Check who’s online