Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Take pity on a prodigal son

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
coffeycup
Genesis

Take pity on a prodigal son

Post by coffeycup »

Can someone please fill me in on some of the Carma 2 milestones from over the last 4 or so years? For example, Savage Elve’s PedPack; that is huge! It's really going to extend the life of Carma for me.

I was looking at some of the screenshots peeps are sending in and was sitting there slack jawed, staring at the monitor, at what I was seeing.

I feel like I'm asking questions about what, I’m sure for most of you, is already common knowledge. I mean, I don’t want to end up sounding like some country bumpkin on his first trip to the big city, saying “Shazaam!” every time I see a skyscraper, when I post.

But “Shazaam, them thar GTA Peds are purty” :tongue:

Sorry, I feel better now.

p.s. I feel since I'm the newest member, I can play the role of noobie for a bit :oops:

Econobrick
Stucco

Re: Take pity on a prodigal son

Post by Econobrick »

The only thing I could really recommend are some certain tracks...noteably, Bleak City 2.0 by Small Block (you need a somewhat fast comp for it though). It's all of Carma1's city environments melded together, with much better architecture and more detailed textures. Ye can get it here (though some people have problems with fileplanet): http://www.3dactionplanet.com/carmagedd ... hevy.shtml

other than stuff like that, When you think about it, it's just been "more of the same" all this time!?!
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

Well I made a track for c2 called "Nothing City" which I though was fairly big accomplishment wise, considering you can count on your hand the number of add on tracks that have been made since the game came out.

http://tb.polygonized.com/downloads/c2c ... ngCity.zip might work.

Oh, I also made a nifty add-on car once, called "Flower Car"..

See? Too fabulous for this world? Indeed.

Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

Hehe! Yeah, I was going to mention that too, but I couldn't find a link to it on dtd...granted I only looked as far as "Hey, there's no Tracks section on the menu."?!
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Is my first Carma vehicle, the Battlax, worth anything?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Let's not forget about C2 Online! (Still a work in progress.)
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Do you have the glide wrapper thingy working? Then you'll be running 1280 resolution by now :grin:

Ive got a whole list of cars i made --> http://thesprayshop.net/html/c2cars/TTR-1.shtml

Goes from page 1 to 9. whilst page 1 features the 1st cars i made, page 9 the latests..
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes.

Seriously though, there's a lot.

Websites came and went, people made a return and then disappeared again, we were given info about a new Carmageddon game, which was then halted.. I'll catch you on MSN, I'll give you all the juicy stuff.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Jeez Beast, I was here in the beginning, just not THAT beginning (pats my dinosaur) :wink:

Catch you on MSN.

(Now I need to find what I did with the topless hooker skin I did for GTA, for an updated Nudie Cutie ped)
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

i made a few cars

http://apex.polygonized.com
Haha Fuck you Kitteh

Check who’s online