Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Happy new year

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
CarmaHolik
turbo bastard

Re: Happy new year

Post by CarmaHolik »

Errol. :wink:
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

o sry can't spell
Still lazy.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Thursday, Dec 25th, the 359th day of 2003. There are 006 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Thursday, Dec 25, 2003, 14:52 Hrs.) Temperature: 7°C Wind Chill: 4°C

(Currently listening to: Iced Earth - Violate)

Merry Christmas for all of you people!, maybe I'm being the last one to say it but who cares?
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Not long to go untill this thread has been alive fer exactly a year... think this is the ONLY thread that has stayd alive that long... and whit quite regular posts

Now... go and Boooze everyone... atlest i would... if i had anything to booze whit :sad:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Friday, Dec 26th, the 360th day of 2003. There are 005 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Friday, Dec 26, 2003, 14:20 Hrs.) Temperature: 9°C Wind Chill: 6°C

(Currently listening to: Iced Earth - The Number of The Beast)

Yep, very true, Krusz... this is the only thread that has been alive for so long... and it must also be the one with most replies... lol
PumaY2K out.

TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

And most watched...
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

hahahaha

and the post whit the most lazy asses ever!!!

Me,TTR,NWO,Tony,Krus and the master of the lazyness=PUMA!!

hahahahaha

sorry for the late post(i was parting down here,muahahahaha)

But merry Xmas to all of u Lazyness masters!!

i love all o you...*hic

yes u heard me *hic

danmnm neer...i mean beer *hic :beer:
...why do we keep writing things down here...?
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

You sound...drunk! :lol: :beer:
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

So... "Did anyone get socks and/or underwear for christmas presents?" :lol:
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Sunday, Dec 28th, the 362nd day of 2003. There are 003 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Sunday, Dec 28, 2003, 01:40 Hrs.) Temperature: 7°C Wind Chill: 3°C

(Currently listening to: Iced Earth - The Reckoning (Don't Tread On Me))

Yay! I'm the master of lazyness!!! as said by Kav!!!

yay yay!

And... thankfully, Scientist, I did not get any socks nor underwear :grin:
PumaY2K out.

Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

Well, I got some fuzzy pink underwear, but they are too tight. I got some fuzzy pink socks, but they are too loose. I have some panties, and they fit just right! THE END

HAPPY FUCKIN NEW YEAR EVERYBODY, 2003 HAS BEEN A FUCKING SHITTY YEAR, JUST LIKE 2002 AND 2001 AND 2000 AND 1999 AND 1997 AND 1996 AND SO ON AND SO FUCKING FORTH GO FUCKING RESOLVE TO FUCKING PLAY FUCKKING GAMES TIL YOU FUCKING DROP CYA KITTEH OUT.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

um... are you always so optimist, Kitteh?
PumaY2K out.

Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

All I can say is; Get well soon, Kitteh... :shock:

But, I think that 2004 will be a great year. My life is finally somewhat stabilized again. So, how could I see it any other way?...

Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Hmm... dont think its new year yet... its on wensday here...

And i dont think there will be a bigger change next year... it always turns up the same... the world is getting more and more nuts by time
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
CarmaHolik
turbo bastard

Post by CarmaHolik »

Just how optimistic would you be Puma, when in one year you'd lose your job as a designer at Electronic Arts, your brandnew Viper would get stolen and found back later on, totally wrecked in a ditch and your best friend would get shot dead for no reason? Just how optimistic would you be then, huh? :smile:
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Sounds fimiliar... :grin:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Dat Viper thing was just to unbeliveable for me to belive it... but then it might have happend... Who knows this world is quite screwd... Now... do i sound as a realy optimistic guy? :grin:

Altho its good to know that i live day per day when it comes to... living a life... i hate planning... it rarly gets as it was planned to :sad: :crazy:
TombKing
The Sergeant, Vampire

Post by TombKing »

From where I stand, this last quarter of the year couldn't get any worse.. So 2004 MUST be better, besides.. I might get C2 back on the computer again....

TombKing
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Well... it might get worse... maby tomorrow we are going to attacked by power hungry pink guneapigs from outerspace whit EXTREEMLY blue underwear... and when they attack they decide to chew on yer balls... or... nipples... or somthing else thats quite sensetive

id call that worse...

Or maby there will be a Free for all world war tomorrow whit no aliances... hmm... apocalypse would be a more suiting name actualy
TombKing
The Sergeant, Vampire

Post by TombKing »

hey, you're right.. and in that apocalyps everybody drives in cars, NOW there's the new Carmageddon you wanted, its absolutely realistic and the bloodsplatters are real, the only lesser point is, is that you cant repair during the race... but hey, its realistic!You could even put machine guns on your car and get out of the car with a baseball bat to hit someone down!!

TombKing
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Yeah... damn right about that... BUT ye shoudnt go on a head to head collitoion whit a semi truck when yer driving a moped... it would VERY mutch likly to be the last thing ye do... Alive
TombKing
The Sergeant, Vampire

Post by TombKing »

.. see.. zombies will defenitly come back!!!

TombKing
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Well, if that was true, which is extremely questionable... then too bad, of course you had a terrible year, but the only thing that can't be um... fixed if you want to say it that way, is death, maybe I sound too optimistic... but there's nothing else you can do than try to "fix" whatever you can in your life, if he had his Viper stolen, well... he should have insurance and the problem would be fixed, if he didin't have insurance, too bad... but it was stupid and he leanrt the lesson, when he buys his new Ferrari Enzo, he'll buy it and then pay for his insurance...

I say this because I had a terrible year, I did... but there is no point of saying whatever happens with my personal life, those are my issues, and I must work hard to get over them.

Just my 2 cents...
PumaY2K out.

CarmaHolik
turbo bastard

Post by CarmaHolik »

I totally agree with you, Puma. Unfortunately, I've had a damn rough year myself as well. The first couple months couldn't have been worse, believe me. Things are looking a whole lot better now, although they're still not the way they should be, but that'll come, hopefully.

BTW: Kitteh's Viper was never stolen, he never actually even owned one. None of the other things I mentioned ever happenend to him either, but I'm not gonna bring that shit up again. Let's just say Kitteh's a pretty imaginative person..
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

I had a righteous great year...

Finally got that convertible I been wantin' forever an' ever-drove it-and now I gotta fix almost everything on it, but hey-I had ma fun. Oh, yeah, Gots a truck also to tow the convertible home when it craps out :grin:

I haven't been sick, I'm still happily married, my kids didn't turn out too "weird", I got a good paying job I love, good friends, a roof over my head that doesn't cost everything I make to keep, a full belly and a few bucks in ma pocket. Does it get any better than this?

2004 should be better because I hope to have alla the mechanical fuckups fixed by summer so I can drive things instead o' draggin' 'em :wink:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Monday, Dec 29th, the 363rd day of 2003. There are 002 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Monday, Dec 29, 2003, 02:12 Hrs.) Temperature: 7°C Wind Chill: 2°C

(Currently listening to: Sonata Arctica - Gravenimage)

CarmaHolik, of course I know... I mean... "Ferrari Enzo"? lol...

But something that I can't tolerate is people making fun of death stupid-wise, it was nonsense from the very moment he posted it, and I dislike those kind of attitudes, and it's ok, it's a message board, you can do whatever you want... and post whatever you want... but I can also post my opinion about this... person
PumaY2K out.

C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Hm, I've had pretty good year, so I'll just hope it gets better for you dudes as well...

(Side-note: 12 replies tomorrow and another 12 the next day, and we have a total of 1000 posts here when new year comes) :grin:
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

That would be something...
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

Yes u can express ur opinions bro,and i think u r right,mostly of all here have a close friendship whit someone in this comm....i think i can say this because i know some of u very well(NO,I DIDNT F*** ANY OF THE MEMBERS DAMMIT!!)well,Puma and Tony but we all was drunk that day and a "MENAGE-A-TROIS" isn´t something u make every day(btw,Tony i think PUMA forgot his 32cm DILDO under ur bed,plz take care of him,put him in a warm place,PLEASE)

After this year,i must say a thing to u all,this was a great year for me in one aspect:My return to this community,tanx to u all for accepting my work,tanx for Puma,Tony,NWO4life,Carmaholik,TTR,Newton,Forsaken Brolly,Econobrick and if i forgot anyone,its not my fault ok?

HAPPY NEW YEAR and MAKE UR LIFE BETTER...ALWAYS!!

PS(the attach have a pic of me in mexico,PUMA take the pic,and other things too...lol)
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Damn, my dildo... :sad:
PumaY2K out.

Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Oh, are you refering to the green or the "human"-colored one, with all the veins and filthy stuff on..?

I can put it in a warm place. They say that one's armpits are one of the warmest places on the body. Or, I could just have some fun and spank everyone I see with it..

Or I'll send my teddybear, Doctor Kielbasa, to whip his dingy around the table.

! Beware ! Everyone who reply in this thread from this day, WILL get dildo-spanked :thumbsup: ! Beware !

[url=mailto:K@VeRa">K@VeRa[/url], I seriously want to kick your ass one day, haha :wink: But if that day will come.. you just will enjoy it or something.

I need to ask. Does someone else fool around with homemade firecrackers? If you do, a few things to remember..

<ul type="square"> <li>Dont eat it <li>Don't let someone else eat it (though, it Could be pretty fun in one way or another) <li>Don't rub it in with butter and tinfoile <li>Don't tie your cat on it <li>The safe distance.. Max 3 metres (heck, you want to see it, right? not just hear it) </ul>

Have fun, boys and.. boys
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

It's the human colored one, remember?
PumaY2K out.

K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

I have a pic here...is this one Puma??

(Tony u big cow dont put this in ur armpit...put it in ur "LegPit"...LOL!!!)
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Yes! Yes! that one it is!!! you found it!!!!!!!! :lol: that's nice!!
PumaY2K out.

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Tuesday, Dec 30th, the 364th day of 2003. There is 001 day left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Tuesday, Dec 30, 2003, 01:08 Hrs.) Temperature: 6°C Wind Chill: 2°C

(Currently listening to: Iced Earth - Melancholy (Holy Martyr))

Just one more day to go! wow!!!
PumaY2K out.

Check who’s online