Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I Increase Initial Image Illustrations Inclusions

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

I Increase Initial Image Illustrations Inclusions

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

I have returned to drawing vehicles. These are the first two releases.

Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Re: I Increase Initial Image Illustrations Inclusions

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

This is for one of the many 'opponents' I have yet to introduce. Mainly an opponent to Aisha. Since Aisha's 'battle' vehicle was a full-size van, I wanted something comparable. The '47-'54 Suburbans are among my favorite vehicles and when I came up with the grill design, it became the fitting choice. 'She' values looks over function and this is a show vehicle. Yet, she values it less since it is not an authentic sports car. The entire drive-train/frame have been replaced for comfort and cruising, rather than performance. "All show and no go". None the less, it still handles well in comparison to other vehicles with fighting in mind. You can also see what else she had in mind when making this.

Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Same, yet, opposite to the last one, being of completely different purpose. This is based on an old drawing I made many years ago. Inspired by the old trucks that needed only a little work to get running again after many years of abandonment. That is good for the driver owning it, who prefers to stay away from other people. He prefers to stay in the woods, but still uses it to go farther distances for setting traps etc. It has a GM 302 I-6 running on alcohol he made himself. Thus, it has a rusty, "worn-out", post-apoc design. The truck is a '47-'54 GMC 1-ton with 4x4 and was a on-base/non-combat military vehicle, kind of like a staff car(possibly a maintenance truck), though I still added that gun mount thing on the top. Plus, these trucks often came with an 'olive drab' like green in my experience. Also, I relocated the intake/air filter to the top as an improvised snorkel. The thing on the front is for crossing large gaps; it would slide along it until the wheels made contact. The whole thing is meant to be simple, durable and to stay away.

I really like how the colored inner lines look.

Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Really digging these drawings, it's nice how it's definitely your style.
That Hardrail concept would be nice in C2, almost feels like a Cameron car.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Thanks, Tosh! :sbsmile:
Got the idea from some old GMC brochures and I like the inner lines being colored, especially on WarOut.

I was thinking more Deathcruiser, as it also has a huge engine in it!

Check who’s online