Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Let's try to reach 100

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Faze
mechanic

Let's try to reach 100

Post by Faze »

You all know about these topics, but hey, this is a rather small forum, let's see if we can get any activity in it. So, let's talk about things.

Tags:
Econobrick
Stucco

Re: Let's try to reach 100

Post by Econobrick »

Things are good...no wait! Bad! ..can I start over?
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Things eh... hmm alright well we have the 'interests' topic covered, so what goes in here... most of us like cars in some manner or another, although I am no expert. Maybe we can start there... actually I could use DB in here, as there are some awesome bikes that park downstairs where I'm working this summer. Haven't seen the 'choppers' for a few weeks, but the harleys are still around. The choppers are really nice custom jobs, some of them.
Faze
mechanic

Post by Faze »

Choppers are interesting in my opinion.
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

'Interesting' is an intriguing choice of word. Perhaps you are suggesting that this should be in the interests topic? But that would only be the case if someone actually has one, I'd say. Alright then Faze you started this, how bout starting it properly, give us something to discuss!
Faze
mechanic

Post by Faze »

How about the recent london bombing attack which happened today, 2 weeks after the original attack.
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

I'm guessing that would go here. No point highjacking threads. Scuse the pun, and all that.
Faze
mechanic

Post by Faze »

Yep, my condolences to the loss of those people.
ArcheR
pedestrian

Post by ArcheR »

its been almost two years since i was last present in this forum and if any thing its grown smaller. the only people i recognise are lumberjack,random_monkey, faze and econobrick. maybe you need some advertising, btw way how were all the usernames lost?
who thinks there should be a DotA SourcE mod?
one day ill make a proper banner. who cares if i use a differnt name in this forum.
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Haha well... a reinstall of the board, for one... plus of course numerous 'annoyances' with the database. We don't need to advertise, we cater to our particular fan base and that is good enough as far as I am concerned. Besides, TSS comes up in a google search so its all good.
Mustang
Hot Sexy Man Beast

Post by Mustang »

i was going to make a new thread but what the fuck.

New Zealand vs Wales this weekend in the rugby. i'll have to wake up at 3 am in the morning to watch it.

New Zealand will win :tongue:
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Highly likely, but I do remember not too long ago drawing level by half time with NZ, and now the Welsh team is much better so... should be an interesting match. I do expect to lose but I hope it is not by much.
ArcheR
pedestrian

Post by ArcheR »

hehehe im such a useless new zealander. i diddnt even know there was a game. and certainly wont be watching it. rugby is for men who are just looking for a way to relive their desire to feel other men with out being publicly labled gay. thats how i see it anyway.
who thinks there should be a DotA SourcE mod?
one day ill make a proper banner. who cares if i use a differnt name in this forum.
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Well I'd say that's a more appropriate label for football. I don't think many rugby players are like that... although it is likely that there's one or two out there.
Mustang
Hot Sexy Man Beast

Post by Mustang »

there were some Australian rugby league payers comitting pretty homosexual act on the feild involving finger and arse hole.

i think hes banned now

Check who’s online