Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

hi all im back.

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
ArcheR
pedestrian

hi all im back.

Post by ArcheR »

hey, hey, hey people
i was here about a year ago http://web.archive.org/web/200406270753 ... .php?id=32
thought id come back and see how my favourite forum that i never posted on is getting on. my crappy "wheel mobile" that i was working on got lost when my hard drive died. so it never got finished and i never bothered to start again. no one missed anything. as you can guess from the name, it was a pretty ratshit car. i might post here for a while. but expect me to dissapear again for a few years.
how you all doin?
i cant get carma working on my new computer so if i find time around uni studies i might get started on some gta mods.
ps the old banner on the home page was way better than the new one.
who thinks there should be a DotA SourcE mod?
one day ill make a proper banner. who cares if i use a differnt name in this forum.

Tags:
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Re: hi all im back.

Post by Lumberjack »

Thank you, I think so too *smug look in rm's direction* :grin: well anyway its good to have the Archer return, haha, perhaps this time you might just stick around. If you are having trouble getting C2 working on XP, dont forget that you need to install patches to get it running... athough GTA stuff is cool too, and we will certainly like to take a look at anything you come up with... for any game, in fact.
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Bastards. Both of you.

You can change it back if you want :tongue:
random_monkey
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

I don't know you and you probably don't know me, but anyways, hey!

Check who’s online