Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Account registration problems

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Tarquin
hit n run

Account registration problems

Post by Tarquin »

When I first came here and tried to register, I had a problem where I wouldn't recieve a variation code (or valadation code?, what ever it is)
After finding a working e-mail address to Lumberjack, I contacted him and he got my account working..

Now, I've just tried to register another account (as a test) and that too did not recieve a variation code.
You guys also say how quiet it is around here, see where I'm going with this? :tongue:

Perhaps there is an account registering problem with these forums where no one is recieving their variation codes and thus cannot complete registering and therefore no more new members.
Maybe this should be looked into?

Tags:
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Re: Account registration problems

Post by Lumberjack »

I looked into it briefly.. it might be something to do with the sendmail location on this new server. I'll check more when I can..

Check who’s online