Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

forgotten passwords / can't login / other problems

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Boose
turbo bastard

forgotten passwords / can't login / other problems

Post by Boose »

This board does not use display names (this feature is currently under development). Old UBB public names are now used as the login name for this (new) board. If a user did not have a public name, their member name will be used instead.

I have the following people to whom the server can't send a "temporary password" by their request:

Tactical Unit (i've PMed you your original account pass)

Bandit (your e-mail addy doesn't work or there is somekind of other reason why it can't send thru, but still).

TDA, check your mail for password.

People who had access to the private Boards (like "New Game Forum" and such), e-mail me with your usernames, so i can grant you access to those forums.

If anyone is still experiencing any problems logging in (lost forgotten password etc.) please e-mail me at [url=mailto:boose@polygonized.com">boose@polygonized.com[/url]
ImageImage
Beer galore!

Tags:
Tactical Police Demolition Unit
Guerrilla Kop

Thanks dude!!!

Post by Tactical Police Demolition Unit »

I must say I can get use to this new design really fast. It's looking kick ass everyday. =)
Faka
pedestrian

Re: forgotten passwords / can't login / other problems

Post by Faka »

This design is great. :grin:

You know this design reminds me of something.
Wedge70
pedestrian

Post by Wedge70 »

Real nice set-up! :cool: But, I would really like to access this board on my old account... :sad: I was known as Junkpile on the old board & the username is in the user list. But, the old password doesn.t seem to work. I would appreciate your assistance in getting this straightened out. :smile:

Dean

(P.S.; I had access to the "New Game Forum". But, I think everyone knows that! :tongue: LOL :lol: Also, send responses (ie; password) to my [url=mailto:Junkpile3137@yahoo.com">Junkpile3137@yahoo.com[/url] E-Mail account. Thanks! :wink: )
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Check your e-mail. :smile:

B.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Obviously, I recieved the E-Mail & I'm in. Thanks much, Beast! :grin:

Dean