Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

CzechDeath's fanart corner

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:awesome
You sir are everywhere =D
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:awesome
You sir are everywhere =D
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

Is y tipsy sir? it takes the right amount for tipsy to be around ;)

oeh so that is where I saw the awesome streeteater I was talking about during previous livestream..

Y Lovy longtimes!!(and i want it back)
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:
oeh so that is where I saw the awesome streeteater I was talking about during previous livestream..

Y Lovy longtimes!!(and i want it back)
So that was you who brought up that autoscum,

Ye I personaly like autoscum a lot, nice postappo twist to otherwhise militarystate totalytarian dictatorship feeling I had In carma. As if there are highly militarized high tech cities in carma universe and outside is mad max ish wasteland.
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

can't really remember :D but I mentioned there I saw this cool streeteater in the fanart section,which appears to be yours <3

Also I thought there would be a topic about Autoscum opening because they were discussing it internally..

I try to refrain myself from opening one,since you're probably not the only one who thinks i'm everywhere

and overly enthusiastic about carmageddon
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:can't really remember :D but I mentioned there I saw this cool streeteater in the fanart section,which appears to be yours <3

Also I thought there would be a topic about Autoscum opening because they were discussing it internally..

I try to refrain myself from opening one,since you're probably not the only one who thinks i'm everywhere

and overly enthusiastic about carmageddon
Heh well maybe it is just you being full of life. Be proud on your eagerness =D
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

since I've been hanging around here I feel the urge to start designing and drawing again myself too..

Perhaps i'll open up a small fart topic here ,once I really get into it again and have my cyntic...

Also looking forward seeing more of your work and curious what you're working on..
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:since I've been hanging around here I feel the urge to start designing and drawing again myself too..

Perhaps i'll open up a small fart topic here ,once I really get into it again and have my cyntic...

Also looking forward seeing more of your work and curious what you're working on..
Hey so you are artist aswell? interesting Go ahead open your fanart threat...

It used to be that it was one for all drafters, we were all on one heap... but than we fragmented in sake of sorting out the chaos, especialy fatcat and bloodstability as they are two very productive artists here, the need to keep their things nice and tidy.

Looking forward to see what amazing things can create someone with cyntic... =D
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

yea that would be best I think to keep things nice and tidy..Although Mutual projects would be a good idea too I think

Because we all have our specialities,some strong/weak points..like one is great at sketching,comics,another at 3D modeling,...

Perhaps a mutual projects over a few months each might get some awesome results.

But then there should be a mutual agreement to work on a selection of designs

I never designed cars specific though..

Used to draw a lot during my childhood and everyone told me I should have done artschool but I never went that road.

well I did graduate as desktop publisher..not truly the same..

I followed sculpturing too and we had "fast-sketching" with charcoal..

With a Cintiq I think it will be a way cleaner experience,it will be easier to experiment with all kind of swatches and brushes

I've done mostly black white sketches but I'm planning to work with colors too in the future
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:yea that would be best I think to keep things nice and tidy..Although Mutual projects would be a good idea too I think

Because we all have our specialities,some strong/weak points..like one is great at sketching,comics,another at 3D modeling,...

Perhaps a mutual projects over a few months each might get some awesome results.

But then there should be a mutual agreement to work on a selection of designs

I never designed cars specific though..

Used to draw a lot during my childhood and everyone told me I should have done artschool but I never went that road.

well I did graduate as desktop publisher..not truly the same..

I followed sculpturing too and we had "fast-sketching" with charcoal..

With a Cintiq I think it will be a way cleaner experience,it will be easier to experiment with all kind of swatches and brushes

I've done mostly black white sketches but I'm planning to work with colors too in the future

Well you must be pretty welthy or live somewhere where cintiq is not 2 months of pay like here. I mean I dont know anybody who would have cintiq just laing around in his home, to just sketch here and there and maybe concidering some coloring. I mean it's like having authentic katana when have been doing kendo few years as a kid...

I mean I spend 90% of my day drawing and I dont have cintiq,
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Czech a few of us tried to convince Tipsy to start with an intuos or even a bamboo but he seems to have his mind made up already :P
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

CzechDeath wrote:
Well you must be pretty welthy or live somewhere where cintiq is not 2 months of pay like here. I mean I dont know anybody who would have cintiq just laing around in his home, to just sketch here and there and maybe concidering some coloring. I mean it's like having authentic katana when have been doing kendo few years as a kid...

not only that,.it will also make my photoshop and other tasks easier..with a laptop mouse it is unpleasant(just like i know i'll find bamboo unpleasant compared to drawing on screen) and I can work more accurately then,also color wise...Ofcourse I could do it all with paper charcoals and pencils,...

But the owners of the house here always complains,even when there is just one drop of water on the floor..not even mentioning paint, charcoal,...

I think there is nothing wrong with buying yourself authentic Katana ,when you did Kendo as a kid..it could encourage you to persue a long forgotten dream or when it can just make you smile when thinking about your childhood,it's worth it...

One of my better girlfriends has authentic Katana just sitting there on her mantleshelf too :D

The difference is that I'll be using what i'll buy.

When it comes to products I never settle for average either.I want the experience to be just like drawing on paper too.(well glass in this case but thats ok with me)

And sometimes you have to buy yourself something nice..seeing your works it is most deserving of it too

Perhaps you should consider buying one,so you can get more drawing done in a smaller timeframe..

But not wanting to turn this into another tablet topic
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

not only that,.it will also make my photoshop and other tasks easier..with a laptop mouse it is unpleasant(just like i know i'll find bamboo unpleasant compared to drawing on screen) and I can work more accurately then,also color wise...Ofcourse I could do it all with paper charcoals and pencils,...

But the owners of the house here always complains,even when there is just one drop of water on the floor..not even mentioning paint, charcoal,...

I think there is nothing wrong with buying yourself authentic Katana ,when you did Kendo as a kid..it could encourage you to persue a long forgotten dream or when it can just make you smile when thinking about your childhood,it's worth it...

One of my better girlfriends has authentic Katana just sitting there on her mantleshelf too :D

The difference is that I'll be using what i'll buy.

When it comes to products I never settle for average either.I want the experience to be just like drawing on paper too.(well glass in this case but thats ok with me)

And sometimes you have to buy yourself something nice..seeing your works it is most deserving of it too

Perhaps you should consider buying one,so you can get more drawing done in a smaller timeframe..

But not wanting to turn this into another tablet topic

There is lot more steps between pencil + paper and cintiq. You seem to have missed my point for...second time.

Cintiq as well as authentic katana( that's why this example) is tool for professionals and masters. it's like deciding to ride on bike to work and buy professional downhill bike for half a mil... there is lot more ways in between...

So back to drawing... yes bamboo is sucky, but what about the whole wide sortimet that wacom intous offers and its knockoffs..

Anywho, I was just curious about this from extreme to extreme tendency in choosing the hardware... Imo Cintiq is overkill for beginner in digital art... but hey your money.
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

like how Stun Stella makes peds explode..those overkills make me happy too :D

I don't perceive it that way..I try to get best bang for the bucks
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

CzechDeath wrote:I mean I dont know anybody who would have cintiq just laing around in his home, to just sketch here and there and maybe concidering some coloring.
Hello! Although I do use mine for important work.
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Errol wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:I mean I dont know anybody who would have cintiq just laing around in his home, to just sketch here and there and maybe concidering some coloring.

Hello! Although I do use mine for important work.

-_-

Well except for Errol

Spoiler:

I don't like you anymore =C

Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

:D I like licky toad! as long as you don't use it like a breadboard :D

Also wondering if a new comic is in the pipeline
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote::D I like licky toad! as long as you don't use it like a breadboard :D

Also wondering if a new comic is in the pipeline

Well if u have any questions that I can answare about official comic, than I suggest u head to official comic thread. and yes I'm working on it whole aug,
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

sweetness..this one is epic Con-CERN

Just discovered the fanart pages O_o
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Tipsy wrote:sweetness..this one is epic Con-CERN

If you scroll down on the first page of my fan art thread you might notice its already been made into a 3d model xD
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:sweetness..this one is epic Con-CERN

Yea it did kinda win fanart competition =D heh ...

Also about time you discovered fanart page =D
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

would be cool if they'd include the competition winner(s) in the game

I saw con-CERN on your first page a while ago,Blood..but the image I linked above I never saw before until today

interesting Eagle there too ,CzechDeath

I'd love to see it make a baby with this one
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:would be cool if they'd include the competition winner(s) in the game

I saw con-CERN on your first page a while ago,Blood..but the image I linked above I never saw before until today

interesting Eagle there too ,CzechDeath

I'd love to see it make a baby with this one

Yea that eagle of mine is old old fast sketch...

and that other one... that is made by some pro car designer, pretty nice piece of art... shame that he dropped here just with this one pic, I'd be interested in to seeing more designs from him...
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

Oh he posted that picture here? i think its a lovely design too..maybe bit too much skull details for me,but great artist none the less..

How would you prefer the Eagle?
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:Oh he posted that picture here? i think its a lovely design too..maybe bit too much skull details for me,but great artist none the less..

How would you prefer the Eagle?

Well more robust... more robust than it is now in CR...

I always felt cars in c1 to be armored sports cars.... it seems now the extra steel bumpers and other toughness dissapeard over the years... which is shame...

I for example would like to see reinforcing cabin cages in the cars of CR that is thing I would put in there If I was designing them....
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

Something robust could be cool

I like this one

Spoiler:

but the rear should be swapped with this(the backside i found of the former mentioned pro desiger that only dropped one design here)

Spoiler:

Another robuster Eagle version I quite like:

Spoiler:

I have that a lot ,when I see my old designs I think that should have been different,and that,and that..Would be interesting to see a sketch of how your perfect Eagle would look now ..and how different it is compared to the old sketch of you i linked earlier
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Tipsy wrote:Something robust could be cool

I like this one

Spoiler:

but the rear should be swapped with this(the backside i found of the former mentioned pro desiger that only dropped one design here)

Spoiler:

Another robuster Eagle version I quite like:

Spoiler:

I have that a lot ,when I see my old designs I think that should have been different,and that,and that..Would be interesting to see a sketch of how your perfect Eagle would look now ..and how different it is compared to the old sketch of you i linked earlier

Well I dont know I dont wanna change the eagle... eagle is eagle and ultimately will be what it is as it is in carmageddon ... anything else is just shooting to the darkness... I'd rather design my own vehicle... Something that has ME written all over it...

When I saw the huge pledge vehicles... I thought to my self, that they are OK but sort of... too normal =D

So If I was high pledger I would design something along these lines

I call it Collider. It is a year old sketch I posted earlier on fanart... so nothing new.
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

Absolutely right,I would have pledged too for a vehicle if I was rich enough ..

Thx for sharing that one again,since I never saw it before,looks very cool
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

I love that one Czechdeath... You really are a VERY talented man.
I was in the war.
KakkaHousu
speed freak

Post by KakkaHousu »

FatCat did lo-poly 3d-model of Collider for C1. I don't know if it is released.
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

KakkaHousu wrote:FatCat did lo-poly 3d-model of Collider for C1. I don't know if it is released.

Yus.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

FatCat! *highfive*
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

So I was thinking the other day... about what if CR will end up using only 4 wheels as limit to count of wheels...

I stared to be little concern about con-Cern =D and and so I did this little exercise in what if scenario.

What if con-Cern had only 4 wheels... One cannot just take thing as it is and just remove parts of it and expect it to work... It required new proportion ratios and things like that... so after 10 minutes of thinking on "paper" It looks like this

I think I could live with that %D
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

T-shirts this is how they look

T-SHIRTSZSSS!

Many TANKS Stainless
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

I see you got that Max t-shirt where he's very, very old... :)

Anyway, thank YOU CzechDeath for your awesome work. It's an enormous pleasure working with you.
I was in the war.

Check who’s online