Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The Comic Game

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
CzechDeath
kill boss

The Comic Game

Post by CzechDeath »

howabout stig having 2m huge penis as result of his mutations? =D
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I dunno? I think this is kinda dead, Maybe boobs killed it,

I was going to try revive it with a 'meanwhile' type scene somewhere else to branch off into a new little story, but There aint no artists left around these parts huh :P apart from, you whos usually busy, alex, who well never comes nomore, Me, I keep being too unmotivated to do stuff, and thats bout it,

I want to keep trying a new comic... You inspired me to do some kinda cheesy anime thing but.. ah, havent,.. also im back, ah
CzechDeath
kill boss

The Comic Game

Post by CzechDeath »

heh ... OK do some manga... Be warned tho... manga looks easy but to get the style right (I tried barely resebling anime)

=D side story is good idea... I would leave this stig and boobs as funny dead end and switch gear thowards endless possibilities of other branches of the story...

good luck

Check who’s online