Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The Comic Game

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION

The comic MAY not be compleate in this topic, If you wish to read the Full comic, from start to finish ive made an Imgur album, with the comic in order, compleate with all panels.. Right here:

http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

I will update the album as the comic grows,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orignal Post:

So.. A while back a guy called B.A. sugested something where people drew togeather, one person would draw a pannel, the other would etc. so the comic would go in random directions, the thing is a few people said they would have a go at this.. And come ahead, even if you cant draw well at all try something and we will continue from it.. I hope this works. But to make it work I have set some rules wich.. Hoepfully will keep it fun, But keep it working at the same time.

Ill start off my little bit first While telling you how I think this should work,

a few rules to start here, The first is I dont think each persons section should not be too long.. like 1 - 5 pannels at the most. we dont want one person making an entire story. but sometiems What you want wont fit into one pannel

Secondly I think the person making the comic should leave the end open, dont force the next person into drawing only one possible outcome. This would make the thing liner and kinda take away the point.

Ill get to how to start, and post and all After I show you my begining with an explination.

{as you can see this is the city backdrop, as a starting point for any comic)

(this is the zooming into the city to show some atmosphere, as you can see not much are happenign in these scens so I spaced it out into multiple pannels, Rember freedom is up to you. Make highly detailed backgrounds.. Or draw buildings as blocks, Nothing matters)

(here are two pedestrians that people would possibly want to smash, Or they could never be mentioned again, If people dont want there pedestrians to have.. Personalitys and just be faceless points Thats fine too.. just add silhouettes of people bouncing off cars, As said before the freedom of how things happen and what happens is up to you)

(this is the last pannel in my set, as you can see it shows two car sspeeding thru a street, an eagle with a close up of a folowing car, The same as pedestrians if you want the main focus to be the eagle just add black silhouettes of cars wich will make the eagle stand out as the visual point)

From this point on the next person should draw what they want to happen next, my only advice is please keep it .. Not too out there. for example we know carma comics here are not serius. but I dont think giant pink elephants coming out of the ground would work.

Please feel free to join in no matter what your drawing style dont feel pressured to create a masterpice, anything from a fully lineart, colored pannel, to a black and white skech will work.. However unless colors are shown, if the next person wishes to add color after a black and white pannel. they will be able to add whatever colors they want to what youve done Unless its stated, such as 'Max zooms past the blue truck' etc,

Hope people get involved, I know a few of you wanted this to happen, and I have finally tried to start it up.

How to start:

So a simple rule here to make sure we dont have two people drawing the next part of the same thing, When you feel ready to add to this, Please post saying.. Claimed, or I claim the next section or something, this will arguments over someone posting the next part and another saying 'I was halfway thru drawing that'

So yeah, Please anounce when you want to do the next part, First come first served.. But please Dont claim a part untill you are sure you have time to do it. I belive there should be a rule of if one person claims a section then does not upload anything in 7 days there claim should be canceld.. Sounded fair in my head

Enjoy.
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

I'm doing the next part! wizzy!
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

If nobody posts anything later today I will do the next two, we might just be alone here Max xD

Just quickly sketched these two, i have a small little event in mind after :)

PS: I think the limit for claiming should be more like 2-3 days, 7 days is way too long to wait :S

coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Well I will probably want to take a stab. It sounds kinda fun. I'll let you get it started and maybe jump in next week.

Not trying to be too critical, but adding background/buildings will help tell the story.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Ok lets make it 3 days. hell I was going to make it 2 weeks, hoping people would get involved and all

Looks like were using that eagle design now :P looks cool, lets see if I can draw it.

allso Coffey in too? that is awsome.. All we need now is econobrick and the awsome halarity will begin.

Oh Question to blood,

Are those pictures part of the scene? :P or are you planning to add a scene. I just got a little confused with you saying this is a skech, since its a pic of max and an eagle.. so ya.. If that is your post. I claim next, if not. then go ahead, heh
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

3 days is good. I want enough time to plan it out and it always takes longer than I think it will.
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

It is part of the scene, I wouldn't post some random sketch haha, but yeah go ahead and take the next one
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

And thats how you loose a chasing car,
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Umm, I'm gonna claim the next section. 3 days.
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Next!
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Ah coffey so the plot thickens ! Could I do the next one please? :)
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Claim it, it's yours! Have fun with it!
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Alrighty! Claimed! :)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well damn, And I was planning my next scene :P oh well. im allready thinking up other possiblitys so lets see what blood comes up with.
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Next one :)

coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Ha, very nice!
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yup, not that anybody is going to stop me but, I claim next space.. and hey I was gona add cops. so you saved me a pannel there Stabby,

Edit:

Well heres my part.. I guess I went over and did too many pannels again, Least Im having fun,

Allso movie refrences? yay

Oh and uh yeah, I drew your police car wrong blood, I did the sticky out bit Door hight rather than below door hight.. so ya, Looks like the damn Inspector gadget mobile now.

This started out a bunch of images when I first started this game. I really like how coffey has turned it into an actula story now. and we have two areas going on, so two plot lines, that will meet at some point? heh awsome.

Click for Full view

coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Heh heh heh. This is awesome. I wanna go next if its just us three. I already got an idea.
stygimoloch
motorised death

The Comic Game

Post by stygimoloch »

I'd like to give this a try at some point when I'm not monstrously busy, that time is not now.
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Ah Max that's golden haha, yeah it's awesome how we have two stories going now, I'm busy this weekend but will claim another one on monday or whenever a spot is available :)
Mastro 666
motorised death

The Comic Game

Post by Mastro 666 »

I'm monitoring this thread.
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Mastro 666 wrote:I'm monitoring this thread.
That sounds ominous. :-B

Larger

Larger

I'm glad more people sound interested in adding. I need to catch up on some other projects.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Ha!, Nice work cup, For some reson when you said you had an idea I kinda thought, hm police will take the trap :P Mind reading abilitys.. you know If I had carryed on I was going to have something bigger come along basically plow thru the bridge supports. But thats the idea I had back when I dident claim it in time before blood.

I claim next!, Since the limits have been reached on the gritty city I feel its time for a nice trip to the cuntry Ho, I have a nice sunrise pictured, Ill stop talking before I give away my entire part,
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Ok, cool Maxine. I like how you were drawing the rednecks.

Ya coulda used the bridge support later, except now we know. :P
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Powerout just perminantly killed my pc, Will see what I can recover.. most likly wont make the 3 day deadline now,

wich Pisses me off since ive drawn half of my part
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Either way Max I'm claiming the next one :P
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Allrighty then!, Ive got this thing running again, Resusitated, IVe been doing this for allmost a decade... so its time to treat myself to a nice powerfull pc when carma and gta and such come out..

Anyway Im going to try finish my little part, its not very good But I really wanted to add it, Ill try do it by today but if not can I have a one day extention? heh Due to strange circumstances,?
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

Of course you can get an extension. :)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Man, sorry for the whole taking an extra day, My pc was out of comission, and its not like my pannels are awsome or ground braking or nothing. its just that I allready started and drew half of it.. so I dident want it to be wasted no matter how lame and all.. I just wanted a Shit is about to hit the fan atmosphere,

So thanks for waiting and all.
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Nice, the country side :) I claim next please :D
coffeycup
Genesis

The Comic Game

Post by coffeycup »

heh heh cool, I like that the cop has a camera in the women's shower.

And now the Suppressor are on the move...
B.A.
turbo bastard

The Comic Game

Post by B.A. »

Nice story and comic so far! I'm really sorry for not participating though... I'm busy with some studies after work... hope to add something soon!
AlexTSK
mindless

The Comic Game

Post by AlexTSK »

Putting in more effort this time, I'm sticking with black and white for now :)]

Mad_Maxine
Pink

The Comic Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well damn, Blood comes to lay down his authority as best drawing... person. All looks very serius, I guess I should keep my dumb jokes, and celebrity cameos out of this now? hm,

Allso that side on pic of Max is damn awsome,

Check who’s online