Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

My shelf of interesting items

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

This isn't everything I own either, need further shelves!
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Privata
turbo bastard

Post by Privata »

I am under the impression you might like carmageddon a bit.

Thats a awesome shelf , better than ashens actualy. do you also have a draw of purgatory?

How long did it take to get all of them? anyway that is such an amazing collection
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Privata wrote:I am under the impression you might like carmageddon a bit.

Thats a awesome shelf , better than ashens actualy. do you also have a draw of purgatory?

How long did it take to get all of them? anyway that is such an amazing collection

I have many a draw o' purgatory! One of them is where my GameCom lives, piece of shit that is.

Other than my original big boxes of C2 and TDR2000 everything has been accumulated over the past 6 years.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Nice! The 6-pack made it onto the shelf!

I would personally not put up 2x Max Pack/2x special edition at the top, but instead put up the seperate smaller boxes so you can see them properly, now the top looks like you have a store of stuff :P

Shelf itself is great though I'm looking to get a new shelf myself since basolutely nothing fits in my current shelf.
Yfrid
hit n run

Post by Yfrid »

i'm such a Sega nerd that after the second shelf my brain focus instantly shifted on Mega Drive spines on the right, then Saturn ones, then back on top for boxed MDII, Power Stick and the mighty Dreamcast swirl. Only then i went back on topic and focused Carmageddon goodies!

Lovely collection! (oh, same goes for Carmageddon items too! haha)
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

@Razor: could you be kind to make a picture of the cars models please?

Is there a special reason for buying the game in double ?
Purple Eagle
pedestrian

Post by Purple Eagle »

Hey Razor, stupid question but what are those golden models on your Carmageddon shelf? The two red eagles?
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

Pruple Eagle the golden cars just look like match box type cars, btw the red so called eagles for CR did not have any color, we backers have a section and a picture of it, i am not sure if it has ever been shared with the public though.

Just wanted to stop that notion right there.

Thanks for the thought though...
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Apologies for the late reply all, will attempt to answer all questions

Fireman wrote:Nice! The 6-pack made it onto the shelf!

Yep, thanks for that ;)

Fireman wrote:I would personally not put up 2x Max Pack/2x special edition at the top, but instead put up the seperate smaller boxes so you can see them properly, now the top looks like you have a store of stuff :P

Yes, I will move stuff around, the bottom shelf has already been reorganised as I needed to fit some more non-Carma related PC boxes on there.

Yfrid wrote:i'm such a Sega nerd that after the second shelf my brain focus instantly shifted on Mega Drive spines on the right, then Saturn ones, then back on top for boxed MDII, Power Stick and the mighty Dreamcast swirl.

Probably my favourite console, The Mega Drive. I don't have the biggest collection but I've got the games I want (and a lot of shit that I don't), so I'm happy with it. :)

Tonrac wrote:@Razor: could you be kind to make a picture of the cars models please?
Purple Eagle wrote:Hey Razor, stupid question but what are those golden models on your Carmageddon shelf? The two red eagles?

Those are the remnants of what were to be the toy Eagles, the company that Stainless paid to do the die cast models sent them a load of brittle, dried-biscuit-like models that break by just looking at them wrong then when SG went to try and sort the problem out the company had already gone into administration and were no longer trading, shame really. The two I have displayed are the least damaged examples that I have.

Here's a piccy as requested.

Tonrac wrote:Is there a special reason for buying the game in double ?

Each one of my copies of the game has a specific reason for me owning it, I went into this in the video I made about 3 years ago about my Carmageddon collection, though I won't link the video as I'll be filming another one with my collection in it's current state, I've acquired a lot more items since then.

Cheers for all the comments, folks.
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

Thanks a lot for the picture ;) do you have a project to paint the mini eagles ?
Cynatix
mechanic

Post by Cynatix »

Tonrac wrote:@Razor: could you be kind to make a picture of the cars models please?
Purple Eagle wrote:Hey Razor, stupid question but what are those golden models on your Carmageddon shelf? The two red eagles?

Those are the remnants of what were to be the toy Eagles, the company that Stainless paid to do the die cast models sent them a load of brittle, dried-biscuit-like models that break by just looking at them wrong then when SG went to try and sort the problem out the company had already gone into administration and were no longer trading, shame really. The two I have displayed are the least damaged examples that I have.

Oh, sweet! Peanut-butter Eagles. My favorite!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Tonrac wrote:Thanks a lot for the picture ;) do you have a project to paint the mini eagles ?
Nope, they would just fall apart if you did that.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Cynatix wrote:

Oh, sweet! Peanut-butter Eagles. My favorite!

They look delicious.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Fr0nt wrote:
They look delicious.
In reality they aren't, they taste more like sandpaper :(

Check who’s online