Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

final ped not shown on the map

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
raindog
pedestrian

Post by raindog »

Hi, I've completed all the games, in all categories, except for one of the ones set in the frozen landscape. Three times now I have killed all but 1 or 2 PEDs, only to find that they are not shown on the map, even though the map is in the 'show ped' mode. This ends up with me driving around madly, wasting the 25 or 30 minutes I've gained, trying to spot them visually. Ive loved this game since it came out in the 90's, and dont want to end by throwing my tablet across the room and joining a monastery :-)
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

I do this comfortably with Stella's Electric Blue, but I look carefully at the map for flashing dots.
raindog
pedestrian

Post by raindog »

Yes, the good old Electric Blue :-) I've stared at that map for the last 2 or 1 flashing dots, but just can't see them. All the other games went like clockwork, but this last one has got me. I'll try a few more times, then it'll be time to move on, with a tear in my eye :-)
Dodo Bizar
driver

Post by Dodo Bizar »

I got 100% ped kill eventually on all maps although some were hard to spot. Most of the times the ped was located right on the yellow (or green?) track line and/or near bright white pixels. Or under CP numbers.

First try blood on the rooftops I forfeitted, could not find at all. Second time no problem at all.
raindog
pedestrian

Post by raindog »

Ta, Dodo Bizar. I'll give it a few more goes, then:-)

Check who’s online