Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Android 4.3 - Videos no longer stretch to full-screen

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
KeyperOS
pedestrian

Post by KeyperOS »

More of a bug than a tech support question, I just updated my International Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) to JellyBean 4.3 from 4.2.2 and now the videos no longer take up the entirety of the screen but is instead centered on a 100% video size, located on the top and center of the screen.

That applies to all videos AFAICT including the intro as well as the race complete video.

Tried on a stock-ish, rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 ROM with both the Humble Bundle version of the game (version 1.1.275 H) as well as the Free PROMO one (1.0.253).
CarmaLimit
pedestrian

Post by CarmaLimit »

I've already asked this question months ago, mate! Stainless said they are going to fix this. Although it's been quite a while. Here's a link: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/25237
Massacher
mechanic

Post by Massacher »

i just discovered this issue today. so it seems they still haven't fixed it. it's not really that much of a problem. more of slight inconvenience.

Check who’s online