Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon on Motorola defy - problems starting game

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Black Raven
pedestrian

Post by Black Raven »

My experience with Carmageddon on Motorola defy

I've installed the game on Motorola defy (android 2.3.7). When i try to start the game, i get blank screen, no video, and the game won't start. The system freezes/becomes laggy and unresponsive and eventually the game forcecloses.

After trying to get the game to work the game - about 20 attempts to run the game, this morning i've managed to get the game working [don't ask me how :-)] with intro video and everything. But sadly after trying to run the game later i have again experienced the trouble as mentioned in the paragraph above :-(.

Right now (no offence) my success ratio when starting the game is two successful out of twenty attempts to run the game.

What am I doing wrong?
Black Raven
pedestrian

Post by Black Raven »

By the way.... Carma runs great on my other android device - Window N90 II tablet w custom firmware.

Great game. This game absolutely ROCKS.

Makes all of my memories from 1997, when i first run Carmageddon come alive. It's still as addictive as ever. I'm hooked again.

Many thanks to the developers
Zyklon
pedestrian

Post by Zyklon »

I have the same problem as Black Raven on my Motorola Defy (MB525) with Android 2.3.7 (CM 7.2).
Zyklon
pedestrian

Post by Zyklon »

I installed CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2) and the game works great.

Check who’s online