Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Fastest Win Leaderboard

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Trent
mindless

Fastest Win Leaderboard

Post by Trent »

When I was checking out the leaderboards just now everyone seems to be getting logged as having a time of 0:00:00.00 on the Fastest Win leaderboard. I guess this is a bug?
a.k.a. Brent
Screwy Louie
pedestrian

Fastest Win Leaderboard

Post by Screwy Louie »

Maybe but people could be Jailbreaking their iPod, iPad and iPhone for leaderboards, lots of people do that for some reason.
Evil Jack
driver

Fastest Win Leaderboard

Post by Evil Jack »

That would explain the person that earned 1billion points in a single race. Which kind of ruins the whole point of the leader board
Trent
mindless

Fastest Win Leaderboard

Post by Trent »

Screwy Louie wrote:Maybe but people could be Jailbreaking their iPod, iPad and iPhone for leaderboards, lots of people do that for some reason.
Nope, that's not the reason. Literally everyone was on 0:00:00.00 when I looked, including myself and I know for a fact I haven't hacked the leaderboards ;P
a.k.a. Brent
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Fastest Win Leaderboard

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

Is there anything Stainless can do to stop people hacking? Its a real shame if not because it literally makes the leaderboards pointless.

Check who’s online