Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Classic Collection Question(This may have been covered previously but I couldn't find anything on it).

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Adenzel
pedestrian

Classic Collection Question(This may have been covered previously but I couldn't find anything on it).

Post by Adenzel »

I was looking through my Steam Inventory for TDR 2000 which I knew was in there somewhere, and found it fairly quickly. For no reason in particular I read the description on it which I've pasted below.

Carmageddon TDR 2000 GIFT

Want Carmageddon TDR 2000 for FREE? Then buy Carmageddon: Reincarnation on Steam Early Access! You'll get the full "Classic Collection" FREE (that's this game, PLUS the Carmageddon Max Pack AND Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now).

So... I don't have the Classic collection anywhere, in my inventory or my game library, and I even checked my gift history and I haven't given it away either. Was this a typo on the CTDR2000 description or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for any help that may come this way =)
Fuel
speed freak

Post by Fuel »

Assuming you bought C:R, not TDR2K, before it released, you should have got all previous games. If you bought it since release I think the deal is no longer being offered. If you bought just TDR2K then you only get TDR2K. If you're absolutely certain you qualify and have double checked your library/gift inventory in Steam then use carmageddon.com/bugger to submit a help ticket or contact shane.
elricehran
pedestrian

Post by elricehran »

I believe what you are seeing is just the "Latest News" for the TDR2000 game in your steam library. If you purchased Carmageddon: Reincarnation at a certain time you would have also received TDR2000, Carmageddon: Max Pack and Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now. The bundled gifts would have appeared in your library collection automatically. Keeping in mind, this was only available for a certain period of time.

Fuel mentioned checking your gift inventory too. It's possible that the games went in there for some reason, but in my case and several other cases I'm aware of, it went straight to the game library.
Adenzel
pedestrian

Post by Adenzel »

Thanks for your replies guys and suggestion of using carmageddon.com/bugger.

I bought the early access quite a few months before the game came out and remembered being pretty suprised when TDR2000 Turned up in my inventory a couple or so months later. I've played through the "Career" mode In C:R and thought I'd give TDR2000 a go... it was then that I noticed that there should have been more lol.

Once again thanks =D
Adenzel
pedestrian

Post by Adenzel »

Also on a side note I realise this is posted in completely the wrong section of the forums.... how the hell did I manage that O.o

Check who’s online