Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

carmageddon 1 3ds version

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
me-onfire
turbo bastard

Post by me-onfire »

it would be totally epic if carma 1 would show up in the 3ds e-shop :)

the handheld should be strong enough to handle the ios release

+ it would be totally awesome to drive with propper controls + some 3d splatter :D

(touch control isnt that much fun to me)

what do you guys think .. would you buy it for 3ds ?

instabuy for me if this will ever happen :D

i wouldnt even mind if there isnt any 3d at all like the retro city rampage 3ds release ;P

(just release it stainless xD)
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Would be nice if that did happen, but what would the other buttons be used for 'sides the thumbstick and the shoulder buttons? We have to think from the PlayStation Carmageddon, on how that'd work.
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

Breakin'Benny wrote:Would be nice if that did happen, but what would the other buttons be used for 'sides the thumbstick and the shoulder buttons?
Repair? Recovery? Handbrake? You know the other functions in the game beyond accelerate, brake and steering?
a.k.a. Brent
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Trent wrote:
Breakin'Benny wrote:Would be nice if that did happen, but what would the other buttons be used for 'sides the thumbstick and the shoulder buttons?

Repair? Recovery? Handbrake? You know the other functions in the game beyond accelerate, brake and steering?

Something like that. R can be used for acceleration (analogue unless you'd like the thumbsticks), L for manual brakes n' reverse, A for repair (Circle on PSVita), X (Triangle) for recovery, B (Cross) to look backwards, Y (Square) to use powerup, Select for the map, directional pad for choosing powerup, something like that probably...
MickiMatsu
turbo bastard

Post by MickiMatsu »

I'd buy this in a heartbeat, just sayin'
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'
ZeroSafe5615
driver

Post by ZeroSafe5615 »

If Carmageddon Funsize were put on the Vita and 3DS, the basic driving could be mapped to the buttons and the repair and recovery functions could be mapped to the touch screen both devices have.

I'd buy it the second it became available.
The Garbarian
Stainless

Post by The Garbarian »

Hey guys,

Just thought I would honor this with a reply. At present we focus on the C:R for PC WIN/MAC/Linux. There are no plans to port Carma1 to 3DS. However never say never... we are always thinking about new ways to spread the love for Carma.

For now, don't hold your breath for it to come, and hopefully we can quench your thirst for some Carma with our C:R game!

thanks
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Apparently it's possible to run some DOS games on the 3DS via some homebrew/pirate cards like the R4. So maybe the vanilla Carmageddon 1 could work. I wouldn't mind testing but I'd have to find such a card first.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online