Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon Bluetooth Multiplayer for Android

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Ciusepp
pedestrian

Post by Ciusepp »

Hi Guys,

FIRST,

I want to say that you are the geniuses of FUN! Thanks to your Carmageddon games, generations and generations of people have been ENTERTAINED like the real meaning of that word! A sincere THANK YOU for your work.

NOW,

Even if I <> the Carmageddon game you made for Android, I would like to point out a little step backwards you made in this game...Why it doesn't have a multiplayer?!?!?

The previous (2005) version of the Game for symbian mobiles “Carmageddon 3D”

(www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/571)

was equipped with an “endless-fun-Bluetooth-Multiplayer” and sadly the last version for Android with better graphic and performance has lost this important game mode.

I know I may ask a lot, but PLEASE, release a version of Camageddon for Android with a Multiplayer. For a Fan of the series, play your destructive game with a friend it’s PRICELESS!!

As my favourite Videogames Geniuses, I’m expecting this from you and imagine how much more success your game will have.

You did it in 2005, I’m sure you can do it better in 2014.

Thank you again and I hope you will read and consider this post,

your Fan and Proud owner of Carmageddon 1, 2 and TDR2000 for PC, Carmageddon 3D for Mobile, Carmageddon for Android and future buyer of Carmageddon Reincarnation,

Peppe :)
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

Networking and connections are crazy hard to implement. Even seasoned programmers have trouble implementing effective and efficient networking multiplayer systems in a game, specially if it's in a new platform like the mobile devices. Combine that with all the different types of existing devices out there.

This all equals to around 2 to 5 extra months of development on the Funsize version, instead of working on Reincarnation! Funsize is really meant to just be Carma "reduced" (but upgraded while they were at it) to fit the mobile devices, it's even in the name, kinda.

For all your multiplayer needs, you'll want Reincarnation. Sure, it's probably awesome to play Carma with others while sitting in the throne, but we all have to think about the development of Stainless' new baby.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.

Check who’s online