Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Grannies on the iOS version

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Davey10101
pedestrian

Post by Davey10101 »

I bought this game for my iPad Air, and I know this will sound/read odd, but are the "I was in the war!" grannies in this edition? I've played the first level/map for a while now and not encountered a single one. From what I remember (and, granted, I played the original PC version a long time ago) they used to appear regularly. That was one of my best memories of the game so it'd be a shame if they aren't there, but nobody's mentioned a lack of them. Am I misremembering? Otherwise I don't know where they are (I have the latest version too, just to add).
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

You played the first map, And then ask?

Anyway there are no grannies on Maim street, as there are also no muscle guys, bikini girls, chemical suit guys, or the woman with the red skirt.

keep playing the game, I dont own the IOS version, but im sure they wouldent remove anything. everyone I have spoken to has told me the game layout and all is the same.
Davey10101
pedestrian

Post by Davey10101 »

Can you/anyone tell me which levels they feature on? I've played through about ten and can't find them (mostly the city ones).
Tiflon Bagdat
hit n run

Post by Tiflon Bagdat »

You can see old ladies on this video:
http://www.carmageddon.com/hall-of-maim/26138

On 0:10

And on 0:13
Davey10101
pedestrian

Post by Davey10101 »

Weird, it looks like they should be on that first level, then.
mrroblinx1
mechanic

Post by mrroblinx1 »

I think that they only appear on Outskirts and Commercial District parts of the city

Check who’s online