Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Moga Pro

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
deadbeat
pedestrian

Moga Pro

Post by deadbeat »

I was just wondering if the developers had any plans to incorporate any bluetooth controllers such as the Moga Pro into carmageddon for android and IOS

I just got a Moga Pro and was a little disappointed that I couldn't use it with carmageddon.

the moga is compatible with both android and IOS and is supported by such games as, All the Grandtheft auto games, Dead Trigger 2, Need for speed most wanted etc. The controller is surprisingly good but would be better with the ability to control carmageddon. I would even be happy if it was a paid version only feature as I have already purchased the full version for my android phone.

Please give Moga a try as you wont be disappointed by how much better it makes the android gaming experience
ajayd
pedestrian

Moga Pro

Post by ajayd »

If Carmageddon worked with the moga pro in either of its modes, it would be the dogs bollocks. I'm sure that adding it to the moga app list will increase sales a bit too.
Colt45 UK
pedestrian

Moga Pro

Post by Colt45 UK »

I'm glad that I've saved myself 69p because it would be pointless not being able to view the screen with my big hands all over the screen! - That's the point of having Moga!

Will purchase once Moga is supported :)
cchoowee
pedestrian

Moga Pro

Post by cchoowee »

Giving this a bump as I would really love to play using my mods pro on android. Anyone else?
D.IKE.E
pedestrian

Moga Pro

Post by D.IKE.E »

Yes, me.
DonnyLong
pedestrian

Moga Pro

Post by DonnyLong »

Gonna go ahead and give this a revival bump. Just picked up a Moga Power Pro, and it's rockin' little Bluetooth controller; the fact that it's not supported by Carmageddon is not so rockin'.

Clearly I'm not the only one here with the Bluetooth controller blues, as there are plenty of threads and requests for expanded controller support for the Android edition of Carmageddon. Every time it's brought up it's squashed by the reasoning of "Reincarnation comes first". Understandably so, but I have issues with that logic. Let's get real here, adding controller support COULDN'T be that taxing or troublesome to add, and I would argue that you guys at Stainless are causing more harm than good by ignoring this blatant issue. Not only do you lose potential sales from the buyers who actively want controller support, but you're losing faith and alienating the people who already bought Carmageddon; your consumer base. Not only that but it's pretty garbage to see such a great game just get ported and abandoned like this. A great port should not only take the time to bring a game to a new device or era (both true for Carmageddon), but should also expand and grow in the areas that the game fell short.

It's a shame to see the developers leave their game out in the cold and just give up on it. Seeing as the last update to Carmageddon Android was already over a year ago and the forum is practically dead (see what I mean by consumer base?) this post is probably gonna fall on deaf ears, but just know that there's still time to save it, the demand is there!

Check who’s online