Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

SPLAT PACK ?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
dinocujko
pedestrian

SPLAT PACK ?

Post by dinocujko »

Ok so i played this game years ago and when i saw i on appstore i just bought it right away ! And now i have unlocked almost every vehicle and completed almost every race... so will there ever be a splat pack for android ??
HansSchmucker
driver

SPLAT PACK ?

Post by HansSchmucker »

I know I'm not the guy who you would want to answer your question, but seeing as the devs are rarely seen here, I might as well try.

Right now they've got the whole team working on reincarnation, so it certainly won't be done until that is released and half-way stable. After that it mostly depends on how the sales of the mobile versions are. If they there are enough potential customers, they might release it as an add-on. I can't tell you if it will be free, but to be honest I hope not: Greater potential earnings usually equal a quicker release :)
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

SPLAT PACK ?

Post by Breakin'Benny »

I doubt it'll happen, since there is no unreleased Splat Pack for Gizmondo. (Carmageddon Funsize/handheld/iOS/Android originates from the unreleased Gizmondo port)
HansSchmucker
driver

SPLAT PACK ?

Post by HansSchmucker »

I really only had a quick look, but it seemed like the engine uses assets from the original game wherever possible. So, in theory, it shouldn't make much difference whether the data was used in the Gizmondo port or not. In practice, there will probably be a couple of incompatibilities before the maps work, but it shouldn't be that bad.

Check who’s online