Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

News: Monday, Tuesday, Appy Days!

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

The streets of Bleak City have never been busier! Our launch of the Android port of Carmageddon has been a fantastic success and was downloaded by hundreds of thousands of you, and the sound of tyres screeching around the dimly lit streets of Bleak City, chemical waste strewn MagnaChem facilities and sunny cow filled coastal dirt tracks is almost deafening!

Read the rest of the article here and then post your comments below!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
jimday
hit n run

Post by jimday »

neato! congrats to the winners!
cr4zyjay
hit n run

Post by cr4zyjay »

it's a fantastic achievement! ive spent more time on my phone in the past couple of days playing it than i have played anything else on it for the whole time i have had it (January 2012).

games come and go, they get boring after a while and just collect dust or sit in a list not installed. carma android is not some highlight of the month that will go away after a while. it's just a great game, so great i think of playing it everyday all the time.

what's even better is that there's places to get an audience (youtube) and me and SepticFalcon who sit in this section have shown and proved that you can indeed make a decent video of the game regardless of no native youtube uploading features.

hats off to everyone involved in making it, especially the mysterious x1 android man / woman we have been told was in charge of the whole development. you are god!
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

yep and thank you ALL of you for great port, works like a charm on my Xperia Z, thanks for incredible menu adaptation and drawing ALL car icons! thanks for adding the light system into engine along with bump maps and thanks for huge selection of control customization! i love you, all the dev team and i'm happy to be a small bolt in such a project being a backer!
bakerman1971
mechanic

Post by bakerman1971 »

Absolutely amazing, I have done nothing but tell everyone about this (inbetween playing that is....)

Nexus4 runs like a dream

although I do keep hitting the back button and pausing....

one thing for certain, a lot of my friends are now looking more intently at Reincarnation :)
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

Most other companies would've released it at least three times as expensive. If I had a mobile device, this would definitely be on my must-have list.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
robert_raw
pedestrian

Post by robert_raw »

How does sales of the android version compare to the ios version?
Pringlos
mechanic

Post by Pringlos »

I was just casually browsing the Play Store and noticed that Carmageddon has bounced all the way to #1 on Best Selling Games, #2 on Top New Paid and Top Paid! (My original plan was to come and notify you of that, but it turns out you already know.)

Huge props to the team behind the Android conversion! The game manages to run nice and stable even on my relatively dated Galaxy Tab 2.

All the sales and high review scores are well deserved.

Check who’s online