Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I love it on Android.

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
stiever
pedestrian

I love it on Android.

Post by stiever »

It's just like the original in so many ways. The skip-able cut scene at the beginning - the upgrade menu - the automatic upgrades - the sound of the pedestrians - the giant champagne bottle that whacks you - and the panel in which you can examine the cars you just wrecked. The races load must faster than the original by the way, freeing up you valuable time to have more races. And this all fits in your pocket. I do need more experience with these new controls. No problem. Here I go.
cr4zyjay
hit n run

I love it on Android.

Post by cr4zyjay »

yep. the best game on android imo.
Metla
pedestrian

I love it on Android.

Post by Metla »

Definitely my preferred platform for the game, Strangely enough it gives me that old-scholl gaming vibe more so then the GOG release on the PC.

It also demonstrates how rubbish the vast majority of games released the Android platform tend to be, I hope to see far more old PC titles ported over, Though I won't hold my breath....
cr4zyjay
hit n run

I love it on Android.

Post by cr4zyjay »

im still waiting for the original GTA, along with London, and GTA2 for smartphones like droid or iphone. i can easily play the playstation versions using an emulator but it would be nice to have a native game app.
eagle1
mechanic

I love it on Android.

Post by eagle1 »

It just lacks gamepad control to be perfect.
cr4zyjay
hit n run

I love it on Android.

Post by cr4zyjay »

eagle1 wrote:It just lacks gamepad control to be perfect.
in your opinion
HansSchmucker
driver

I love it on Android.

Post by HansSchmucker »

Hey, we're Android users! We're supposed to appreciate other approaches than one-size-fits-all!

cr4zyjay, it's not perfect to eagle1, and that's not just his opinion, it's a fact. But it can still be perfect to you... not everybody has the same needs.
CORPSE PARTY
driver

I love it on Android.

Post by CORPSE PARTY »

I love it on Android also and I recommended to my several friends to download Carma into their tablets, phones or PC's. They never heard of Carma so they've asked me if they can check it on YouTube. The next day, they emailed me... They purchased and downloaded GTA and even reserved the upcoming new GTA. :/ WTF I've checked YouTube and yeah they thought I was referring to GTA :\

Check who’s online