Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddin Fun Size Controls? Please add one more method...

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Hearnia_2k
pedestrian

Carmageddin Fun Size Controls? Please add one more method...

Post by Hearnia_2k »

So, I have been playing Mini Motor Racing HD on the iPad and really like one of their control methods, but it's also quite simple.

It's an on-screen, analogue control method, but rather than sliding across a straight line left to right to steer, you would have a curve, like a steering wheel, instead.

HEre is a screenshot example:

http://applenapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mini-motor-racing3.jpg

Now, I realize this is top down, so quite a different game, however, I find a straight line analogue steering quite cumbersome. So, maybe we could have about three quarters of a steering wheel, and depeing where you touched would depend how far the steering was turned? This makes it much more intuitive, in my mind!

Thanks for a great iPad app though! Runs really nicely, and the graphics are great - I only wish that the GOG.com Carma 1 was as well executed!

Check who’s online