Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Censored Version?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Kaysa
pedestrian

Censored Version?

Post by Kaysa »

Hi guys.

I'm wondering how the Germans, like me, will get this game?

We all remember, Germany had a different version of the game, replacing peds with robots. Now, since I don't think SCI will port 2 Versions of the game (I wouldn't want robots anyway) I'm just thinking - will this game be available in Germany at all? I'm craving for its release like crazy, I'm already dreaming about downloading that game (no shit) and, yes, I really bought a new iPad just for this game. That's how crazy I am about it. But it would be very sad, if the game's released in the whole world, except Germany, leaving me to use some illegal way to get this game :(
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Censored Version?

Post by lemonrev »

Unless germany blocks a link that you might get from this site then i dont think you have any thing to worry about. when the version on gog.com comes out, i would be going after that so you can run down peds, but your right about the robots, i had the version that had both the peds or the robots, so i know what its like to run down those stupid things not verry fun and it became more or less like a racer than anything else. but you should be good to go when game gets released me thinks just from an outsiders point of view yea :)
Kaysa
pedestrian

Censored Version?

Post by Kaysa »

Well, the iOS Version isn't downloadable via Link. You need to get it from the appstore, which is different in my country. Duke Nukem? Not in my Appstore... and so on.
AyumiManiac
pedestrian

Censored Version?

Post by AyumiManiac »

Kaysa wrote:Well, the iOS Version isn't downloadable via Link. You need to get it from the appstore, which is different in my country. Duke Nukem? Not in my Appstore... and so on.

well just make a new account for the country you need to get the app or game.

Im from germany, too and i already made an UK account, Carmageddon on iOS can come now :D
BadThad
mechanic

Censored Version?

Post by BadThad »

I am thinking this is all water under the bridge. We're talking over a decade ago. Things are MUCH different today with the ESRB rating system. I don't expect the same uproar with the media and governments. Games like Saints Row and GTA have already desensized the public and press to crazy violent video games fill with cuss words.....and I for one LOVE IT! lol
MrJim
hit n run

Censored Version?

Post by MrJim »

Since this game isn't being funded by a 'company' they can do whatever they want, I believe. And, if it's a 'download' then, we should be gold.
MrJim
hit n run

Censored Version?

Post by MrJim »

MrJim wrote:Since this game isn't being funded by a 'company' they can do whatever they want, I believe. And, if it's a 'download' then, we should be gold.
Oh, sorry, I searched this subject. Posted reguarding C:R, not ios. I'm a jackass. ^nevermind

Check who’s online