Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Supported bluetooth devices?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Nisei
hit n run

Post by Nisei »

Please make the game compatible with the iCade for iPad and iPhone and iControlPad for iPhone.
DeeGee
pedestrian

Post by DeeGee »

It would be nice to know if the game supports control input from bluetooth/devices own keyboard. I also backed IControlPad2 on Kickstarter, so support would make it at least simpler to set up (apparently it should work with the overlay control system, if not otherwise).
Suicide Clyde
hit n run

Post by Suicide Clyde »

I cant tell you how long I had to explain to my dear Aunt Mae from Kentucky that Blue Tooth Devices were not new fangled high technology dentures that would allow her to watch reruns of Hee Haw... God bless her @ 80 yrs old she tries to keep up... Sorry the post title made me think of her.
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

As far as I'm aware they have no plans to support any gamepads or keyboards for either iOS or Android. If I'm right then that is a shocker.

My enjoyment of the game will be significantly reduced if I'm forced to use touchscreen. Everyone who agrees needs to say so here. If they think it's only a small minority that dislikes touchscreen controls then they won't change it.
jeffburg
pedestrian

Post by jeffburg »

Hey, I just wanted to throw in support for adding WASD plus spacebar support on bluetooth keyboards for iOS. I use the logitech smart keyboard and love it dearly. I just downloaded Carmageddon today and it would be really nice with WASD on the keyboard.

Check who’s online